I'm such a Homer ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm such a homer that I already have like 5 or 6 different Rams items for my 2 week old baby girl.

I cheer for the most mundane penalties--"Oh yeah bitch, encroachment on 3rd & 18!"

I still think Spags got shafted.

I bought my wife a Rams license plate frame for her new car.

I proudly sport a hate, T-shirt or hoodie even after an embarrassing loss.

I named a goldfish Shaw and flushed it down the toilet. Ok, that last one didn't happen, but I'd be a whole lot cooler if I did.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Warner4Prez said:
I named a goldfish Shaw and flushed it down the toilet.
That just made me laugh out loud.

I am such a homer that on game day I always end up believing that we can win every game whomever we're playing. Why? Because they're the Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is hilarious :lmao: ;

BigRamFan said:
I'm such a homer that...

- I watch every game to conclusion, believing that even down by 13 with 2:00 to play, down at our own 5 we can score, cover the on side and score again for the win.

- Predict every season to be a 19 - 0 Ram Super Bowl win (after the first loss my prediction goes to 15 - 1, etc.)

- Fly my Rams flag outside every game day.

- Wear my SB #8 jersey, put my dog, Bradford's, jersey on him and convince my girl to wear Rams gear

- Record each game to re-watch later (no matter how painful)

- Prepare blue and gold jello shots for each Rams score (had to revert to 1st downs last week)

- Wear the same shorts & t-shirt (under my jersey) every week following a win

- Eat the same game day foods weeks following wins

- Have only Rams on my FF team

I'm sure there's more but I don't want to come off as "weird". :?!:

As is this;

Warner4Prez said:
I'm such a homer that I already have like 5 or 6 different Rams items for my 2 week old baby girl.

I cheer for the most mundane penalties--"Oh yeah bitch, encroachment on 3rd & 18!"

I still think Spags got shafted.

I bought my wife a Rams license plate frame for her new car.

I proudly sport a hate, T-shirt or hoodie even after an embarrassing loss.

I named a goldfish Shaw and flushed it down the toilet. Ok, that last one didn't happen, but I'd be a whole lot cooler if I did.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I named my penis Roman Gabriel! :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
I guess that's better than our 1997 WR phenom Torrance Small...

iced

Ramhusker said:

I called mine "Tory Holt" because bitches love big game.. :cheese:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm such a homo that........

Oh wait hang on. I think I misread the thread title. Carry on, nothing to see here

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I'm such a homer that I predict 13-3 this year and playoffs, baby!

GO RAMS!!!!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ramhusker said:

I named mine Aaron Brooks when I was a teenager because it would never be able to throw a pass.
I was pretty bitter toward the Saints when they beat the Rams in that wildcard game. :cry:

had

Rookie
The homerish things I've done over the years? Not sure if these make me a homer, but:

--After the 1989 NFC championship game (which scarred me for life), I wrote a letter to Jim Everett. I was like: "Dear Jim, I feel so sick over this loss that it's like I broke up with my girlfriend. I just want to say that you have to come back next year and make this right! I can't even sleep. Blah blah blah." (I mailed the letter to the Rams. He never wrote back.)

--Not sure I'm a homer because I can be quick, when watching the games, if the Rams are playing like sh*t, to start wanting to dole out punishments on players. Freaking Finnegan can walk back to St. Louis!, etc. But when someone else starts running the players down, I get like, "Who the hell does this guy think he is?

--I had the same job from 1992 - 2001. Over those years, every year, when the guys at work were talking football, I'd always say, "The Rams are not that bad. They're close this year! The D is tough!" I was widely ridiculed as a Rams fan. And then, 1999 happened. Oh yes. And every single guy at work congratulated me.