Im starting to become a big fan of Jim Irsay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
hahaa he should...even the draft needs to be trollololololol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:

If Irsay does that, the Colts deserve to lose the rights to their future franchise quarterback.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

If Irsay does that, the Colts deserve to lose the rights to their future franchise quarterback.
I'd laugh my ass off if he pulled that, and then there was a problem communicating their pick to the Commissioner before the deadline. Don't you lose your turn if that happens?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

Oh c'mon, lighten up. It would be hilarious!! Oooh he should also "leak" some news that they are fieldiing trade down offers. It would drive BSPN bonkers!!!

troll%2Bface.jpg

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

I'd laugh my ass off if he pulled that, and then there was a problem communicating their pick to the Commissioner before the deadline. Don't you lose your turn if that happens?
You don't loose your pick, you just get put behind the next team. This happened to Minnesota like in 2003 or something.

Looked it up:
Wiki said:
The draft took an odd turn with the Minnesota Vikings' pick in the first round. The Vikings were apparently attempting to consummate a trade when their fifteen minute time allowance elapsed. The Jaguars who selected next were quick to pounce, turning in their card to select QB Byron Leftwich immediately after the Vikings' time elapsed. The Panthers also took advantage of the gaffe, selecting OT Jordan Gross before the Vikings recovered and selected DT Kevin Williams.[source 1]

Turned out good for them anyways.

Now, presumably what would happen is that WAS would pick Luck, then the Colts would get RGIII. It would be an interesting turn of events to say the least.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
steferfootball said:
X said:
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

You don't loose your pick, you just get put behind the next team. This happened to Minnesota like in 2003 or something.

Looked it up:
Wiki said:
The draft took an odd turn with the Minnesota Vikings' pick in the first round. The Vikings were apparently attempting to consummate a trade when their fifteen minute time allowance elapsed. The Jaguars who selected next were quick to pounce, turning in their card to select QB Byron Leftwich immediately after the Vikings' time elapsed. The Panthers also took advantage of the gaffe, selecting OT Jordan Gross before the Vikings recovered and selected DT Kevin Williams.[source 1]

Turned out good for them anyways.

Now, presumably what would happen is that WAS would pick Luck, then the Colts would get RGIII. It would be an interesting turn of events to say the least.

Or the Redskins take Luck, the Vikings take Kalil, and the Browns take RG3. And then the Colts are left with no choice but to take Tannehill.

But that's water under the bridge at this point.