I'm sorta bummed we aren't the team getting Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe I didn't want to go with the obvious response!

Maybe I won't be put in that box you call normal!

Maybe I'm making no sense whatsoever, but still...
ktf.gif

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think you have Lamar possibly confused with Mikel Leshore? Lamar was a 4th round pick by the Dolphins. Leshore was the Lions 2nd Rd pick in 2012 and also out of the league 2014. He suffered a bad Achilles injury and never fully recovered. Lamar had some injury issues but when healthy he's done well.

Richardson. Man just another example. I saw he's due $3.5mil next season by the Colts regardless. Yet we see again how vital a QB like Luck is and where RG3 is right now. They didn't skip a beat picking up Dan Boom Herron after Bradshaw went down.

Right on. I meant Leshore. That explains what happened to him.

Yes, QB is vital. Luck is from another planet he's so good.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's still out of scheme. You didn't answer a single thing I addressed. We'll have to agree to disagree, I still think in a ZBS Richardson can thrive.

I know he's had a chance to beat out 5 other RB's and he hasn't, and he was deactivated by the Colts for the playoffs who have only two other RB's on the roster right now.

My guess is that means he isn't good.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I know he's had a chance to beat out 5 other RB's and he hasn't, and he was deactivated by the Colts for the playoffs who have only two other RB's on the roster right now.

My guess is that means he isn't good.
He runs like his feet are in ankle deep mud ,I remember the workout video where he hit the guy with the blocking pad and the dude faked being knocked down, I knew then I didn't want him .
It amazed me anyone would trade for a back that the asking price was a first round pick , on principle NO ONE trades away a back who is worth a first round pick, not even Cleveland,not in today's game .

Athos

Legend
T-Rich is the least talented of the Bama backs to come out in several years. Several. That includes Ingram.

He looks fat, lazy, and weak imo. And has absolutely no skills in his toolbox but running through big holes.

Incredible this guy basically cost 2 1st rounders to "draft." Yea I know. Just a top 3, just a second to trade away.

Blech. Richardson is probably what put an end to 1st round RBs for the last several years.

Jewel Staite. I have a thing for her.

Yep. She's smokin in the country, girl next door type of way. The execs at Fox are still on my shit list.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
T-Rich is the least talented of the Bama backs to come out in several years. Several. That includes Ingram.

He looks fat, lazy, and weak imo. And has absolutely no skills in his toolbox but running through big holes.

Incredible this guy basically cost 2 1st rounders to "draft." Yea I know. Just a top 3, just a second to trade away.

Blech. Richardson is probably what put an end to 1st round RBs for the last several years.

Yep. She's smokin in the country, girl next door type of way. The execs at Fox are still on my crap list.

I remember seeing his college highlight vid and he had huge holes to run through.

Many years ago when Leinert, Bush and VYoung were all going to be drafted early and be huge stars I was watching their highlight vids. 3-6 seconds in the pocket and 3-5 yard holes to run through always make me nervous about a prospect and I posted that I didn't think any would be that good and that LenDale White would probably have a better career.

Until Bush started doing PED's I was kinda right on that one.

Between Leinert and Young I don't think they have a cumulative IQ over room temperature.

Athos

Legend
Many years ago when Leinert, Bush and VYoung were all going to be drafted early and be huge stars I was watching their highlight vids. 3-6 seconds in the pocket and 3-5 yard holes to run through always make me nervous about a prospect and I posted that I didn't think any would be that good and that LenDale White would probably have a better career.

Word. Tough to gauge Bama backs with the massive holes they get to run through, well backs in general. Lacy was easier, simply because that's a guy you just dont' want to touch when he's going full bore downfield. He runs angry like Lynch does.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I really liked that show and was bummed it didn't get a chance. Baldwin was good in Chuck too.

Jewel Staite. I have a thing for her.
Sorry, but I called dibs on Jewel Staite too.

You can have Zoe or Inara. But not River, who I ALSO have dibs on.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So "inside" is alright?

Okay, then!

DIBS!

:whistle::X3:
I already dibsed! You can't dibs!

Have you no respect for dibs law, man?! It's the only thing that separates us from the animals!

Athos

Legend
I already dibsed! You can't dibs!

Have you no respect for dibs law, man?! It's the only thing that separates us from the animals!

You gotta be specific when you call dibs, bruh.

I call inside dibs.