I’m sorry fellas!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I had to step away from the GDT and the board during the second half!! The pressure was getting to me and I didn’t want to get negative! Thanks for the season - been a wild ride! LFG SB champion rams!!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I had to step away from the GDT and the board during the second half!! The pressure was getting to me and I didn’t want to get negative! Thanks for the season - been a wild ride! LFG SB champion rams!!!!
Dude.... I'm such a mess I wouldn't even come close to this board during the game. lol

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Ha! I couldn't watch the second half either, but I'm loving all the stories and will watch replay of game. Go rams.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I actually need the vent and the therapy this board helps in so many ways cause we may go at it from time to time but its one common interest and we are all there now!!!

Ty you guys!!!

We are the champs!!!! Suck it Media!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I been calling this Rams team “The Cardiac Crew”

Each game should come with a defibrillator…

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Was watching at a friend's house and wasn't on the GDT. Phone was blowing up especially after the game and I wanted to talk to people in the room and be sociable rather than look down at my phone the entire game.

Was with my best friend, a Viking fan, his GF, a Cardinal fan, and their lady friend, a Bear fan. Bear fan was cheering for Rams with me, Card fan loudly cheering for Bengals (biatch!), my BF was kinda on my side and she would give him a little shit and then he'd go low key. Was fun to stand up with the final shout of victory at the end! Card fan was touched seeing Donald cry so she was okay with the final.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Was watching at a friend's house and wasn't on the GDT. Phone was blowing up especially after the game and I wanted to talk to people in the room and be sociable rather than look down at my phone the entire game.

Was with my best friend, a Viking fan, his GF, a Cardinal fan, and their lady friend, a Bear fan. Bear fan was cheering for Rams with me, Card fan loudly cheering for Bengals (biatch!), my BF was kinda on my side and she would give him a little shit and then he'd go low key. Was fun to stand up with the final shout of victory at the end! Card fan was touched seeing Donald cry so she was okay with the final.
I was literally watching the game on my phone, I don't own a TV. I kept getting texts that popped up over the screen. I was PISSED.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We Are The Champions Win GIF by Queen
freddie mercury queen GIF
James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
bohemian rhapsody queen GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I haven’t been in the game day thread in weeks. I’d rather avoid the negativity and enjoy the game. Plus I watch the games with my son. I’m not going to mess that up by ignoring him to type on a fan forum.