I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED FOR SUNDAY!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You guys had their back on the road last week. Now it's time for them to come back home to the terror dome.

As usual, I will be as loud as humanly possible and will offer to fill in at left guard if needed.

Key to victory? POUND THE ROCK BITCHES!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Re: I'M SO freaking PUMPED FOR SUNDAY!

Username said:
You guys had their back on the road last week. Now it's time for them to come back home to the terror dome.

As usual, I will be as loud as humanly possible and will offer to fill in at left guard if needed.

I can't be there but I feel your energy already! Smash those cheese heads.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Username said:

That was post #666 for you User. :twisted:

Burn Fucking Cheeseheads,,, BURN

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Username said:

That was post #666 for you User. :twisted:

Burn Fucking Cheeseheads,,, BURN

I plan on taking off every cheese head hat I see, taking a giant bite, then spiking it on the ground and screaming TOUCHDOWN!

I'll probably do a couple with a mouth full of beer.

Tailgate starting early tomorrow bitches. I shall represent. :cheers:

lol.gif

HHof.St.56.jpeg