I'm So Angry...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
As I'm watching the Divisional playoffs, I couldn't help being Angry or Rams weren't playing.

It kept coming back to taking a whole half before figuring out the defensive adjustments and 3 trips deep into the Red Zone coming away with FGs against the Lions!!!

All I can say is...MAN I WAS HOT...:angry::angry::angry:

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
As I'm watching the Divisional playoffs, I couldn't help being Angry or Rams weren't playing.

It kept coming back to taking a whole half before figuring out the defensive adjustments and 3 trips deep into the Red Zone coming away with FGs against the Lions!!!

All I can say is...MAN I WAS HOT...:angry::angry::angry:
Yeah, I found myself wondering why we lost to the Lions. Makes me think of how I felt after losing to the Bengals and crummy Steelers earlier this year.
It's even more frustrating because we would have slapped the Bucs around and we should be in the NFC Championship game.

I love me some Coach Mac but this has got to be fixed. Especially Losing games later in the 4th quarter against teams that we have no business losing to.

~ArkyRamsFan~

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I felt the same - no doubt in my mind we would have beaten the Bucks and then Stafford would have got a chance to torch the 9ers!

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Improve the defense and they could trust punting with over 4 minutes and a timeout. I had zero confidence we'd get the ball back when they kicked.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it ultimately comes down to having a very young / inexperienced team overall. Next year will be so much better.

With that said, I think Arky nailed it in saying it felt like the Bengals and a Steelers games. We should have won it - it was right there for us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's tough to win on the road in NFL playoffs. The mojo is real.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's a good thing our genius DC figured out at halftime that you have to blitz and pressure Goof.