I'm Pulling for this Skins Tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll just be pulling. I don't want either to win.
And yes, that was connotative.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Don't think Skins will win, and I want a higher draft pick from the Skins. If we have another top 5 pick from Washington I wouldn't be surprised if we setup another deal with trading it, because it seems a lot of teams will need QB's next year. There should be couple good QB's coming out of next years draft.

Trading a top 5 pick again and loading up for the future picks while still getting solid players in general would be awesome.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The last spot will go to one of the following.
Dallas
Philly
SF
AZ
GB
Det
Chi
Rams

2 of those teams will win their division. So that means the Rams will ultimately be competing with 5 teams all of which have a better record.

There's about a 2% chance the Rams get that spot.

I'm rooting against the Skins.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The last spot will go to one of the following.
Dallas
Philly
SF
AZ
GB
Det
Chi
Rams

2 of those teams will win their division. So that means the Rams will ultimately be competing with 5 teams all of which have a better record.

There's about a 2% chance the Rams get that spot.

I'm rooting against the Skins.

Yeah, but last week we had a <1% chance. Our odds are improving!!! :woot:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't care we still have a chance and I'm hoping for a skins win....and if we beat the Whiners next week we are at least tied with them.... then Arizonia next week! lets do this!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Rams will have to win out to get a spot. I'm pulling for that and let the other teams do whatever they do.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
1) I want Alfred Morris to put up 30 fantasy points.
2) The game is so weak they just give them both a loss and close up shop.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The Rams will have to win out to get a spot. I'm pulling for that and let the other teams do whatever they do.
Yep.
A Skins win helps us more, but we need to control what we can and that starts and ends with us taking care of the next game on the schedule.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Too bad we're not in the AFC.

The current 6th seed is 5-6.