im officially on the "Lets draft Watkins' wagon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I just heard all i needed to hear. they Just said they think hes going to be better then Aj Green. Yep Rams cant pass him up

jjab360

Legend
I would ask who "they" is, but I don't really care, tbh. A lot of outrageous things are going to be said around this time of year, that's just one of many.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
that guy with the glasses that does the mock drafts,and Trey wingo on espn

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This period of time from when the draft used to be to where it is now is going to produce a lot of delirious comments over the next couple of weeks. Hype trains will be on run away status.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Robinson is also going be as good or better than Pace. Clowney is the next L.T.

In all seriousness I do think Watkins is a good prospect, but I do not see him being better than AJ, or Jones, as he has been compared to many times here.

Just my opinion, I do understand the Watkins love.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robinson is also going be as good or better than Pace. Clowney is the next L.T.

In all seriousness I do think Watkins is a good prospect, but I do not see him being better than AJ, or Jones, as he has been compared to many times here.

Just my opinion, I do understand the Watkins love.

Yep. Robinson is apparently Pace and Ogden. Clowney is better than Peppers and the next Reggie White. Sammy Watkins is better than AJ Green and Julio Jones.

Okay...media. That's why I ignore any draft related opinion you have.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm still waiting for Suh to be a once in a generation DT.

iced

Yep. Robinson is apparently Pace and Ogden. Clowney is better than Peppers and the next Reggie White. Sammy Watkins is better than AJ Green and Julio Jones.

Okay...media. That's why I ignore any draft related opinion you have.
one more reason why i make my own opinion and don't listen to the "experts"

Still laugh kiper and mcshay for all the claussen love..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one more reason why i make my own opinion and don't listen to the "experts"

Still laugh kiper and mcshay for all the claussen love..

mcshay said clausen wouldn't get drafted in the 1st round. the two arguing this point was their "bit" leading up to and during the draft.

iced

mcshay said clausen wouldn't get drafted in the 1st round. the two arguing this point was their "bit" leading up to and during the draft.

lol mcshay also said he'd go 9th to the bills

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-from-espn-analyst-todd-mcshay/1#.U1BdMfldVz4

All eight of the analysts in USA TODAY's mock draft have projected Clausen will be a top-10 pick. Even McShay, who rated Clausen the 36th best player on his board, said he thinks the Notre Dame product will be chosen ninth by the Bills.

He probably changed his tune a couple days before the draft - but it still had me laughing how everyone was pounding the table for that guy.