I'm Now Glad Kurt & the Cards Didn't win the SB.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah, Warner has acknowledged he didnt see Harrison due to his lineman in his view.

How did they let that fat fuck run the length of the field? It took about 30 seconds to make it there. And as jrry said that blatant block in the back right in front of the refs totally ignored. Yet somehow they manage to see the slightest infringement seemingly every time tavon scores a td from a punt return.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know I started this thread, so I am glad a Cardinal Super Bowl win quarterbacked by Kurt didn't happen. Part of the Kurt Warner story is, however, coming back from oblivion in his later years to take a woeful franchise in the desert to the Super Bowl and almost win it. He had mad success with the Ram's, but it seemed that it was over for him when he went to the Giants..then Eli started and Kurt was soon gone to Arizona to back up a 1st round pick Matt Leinhart. He was hired to be the next Kellen Clemmens (think about that). Somewhere along the line a trainer found him a glove to throw with, and off he went, transforming that franchise.

Therefore it is fair to say that without that resurgence by Kurt in Arizona, he would just be an interesting story and only a borderline HOfer...one that probably doesn't make it. Now, the Super Bowl win and the original story in St Louis is the main part of his resume, but the Cardinal part is the topper

You're gonna hate the latest news. Kurt's kids were stuck in Chicago due to bad weather and weren't gonna make it to the ceremony. Michael bidwill sent his private jet to pick them up and take them to Cleveland. Cards are gonna get all the media time with that story.

bnw

Pro Bowler
IDK....when healthy, Kurt was a monster against pressure.
Well KW didn't show it with John St. Clair starting at RT. Burger had better mobility and needed it with St. Clair at RT.

bnw

Pro Bowler
How did they let that fat freak run the length of the field? It took about 30 seconds to make it there. And as jrry said that blatant block in the back right in front of the refs totally ignored. Yet somehow they manage to see the slightest infringement seemingly every time tavon scores a td from a punt return.

Because the Stealers ALWAYS get the crucial call in their favor.

bnw

Pro Bowler
You're gonna hate the latest news. Kurt's kids were stuck in Chicago due to bad weather and weren't gonna make it to the ceremony. Michael bidwill sent his private jet to pick them up and take them to Cleveland. Cards are gonna get all the media time with that story.

Michael is doing a great job rehabilitating the Bidwill family name since taking over the reins of that franchise.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Nah, Warner has acknowledged he didnt see Harrison due to his lineman in his view.
Doesn't mean the TE shouldn't have cut in front of Harrison. Besides Kurt will never blame another player. That's how a QB is supposed to be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah..I bet he doesn't even have Kroenke's number. He probably has Snead's number, but he probably never thought of calling him because Bidwell is his BFF.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Michael Bidwell has said he is in Warner's debt because he was the driver that change the culture of the entire organization. From the top down, and that included Bidwell himself. So yeah, you go get that guys kids, that guy who did that for you, so they can see their father at his HOF ceremony. You don't even bat an eye, you just do that.

Do you see Georgia or Kroenke hearing about his sons and sending a private jet?

Michael is doing a great job rehabilitating the Bidwill family name since taking over the reins of that franchise.

Yeah he is nothing like his father.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If Kurt would not have lost his grip...literally, as there were instances when he would just drop or lose the ball while holding it, he would have retired a Ram, but his fumble stats were ridiculous after his series of hand/thumb injuries that stalled his career.

It followed him to the Giants and Arizona, hell the Rams beat him once when he fumbled a snap at the end of the game I believe. Of course he eventually learned to throw with a glove and his magic returned. Too bad he did not realize or admit that his hand was an issue earlier than he did.

DVontel

Rookie
During the Fisher years the Rams got way more respect from Seattle, SF then they ever did from Arizona. That includes players, head coaches and fans based on all the message boards i've visited over the years.

freak the Cardinals and their arrogant blow hard coach. It's going to fun passing them in the standings.
Interesting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Interesting.
It IS interesting. The Rams, despite being either mediocre or bad the last five years, have won a fair amount of games in the division during that time vs all three teams. In my own personal travels visiting message boards, interacting with other fans like my coworkers, friends and friends of friends, reading press clippings stemming from SEA, SF and AZ coaches, players, writers or radio guys....Seattle nation has easily been the most respectful of the Rams followed by SF. Card nation with alot of help from blow hard Arians talk like the Rams are doormats. Maybe its a Fisher thing. Idk because IMO most Cards fans, players are good people when not discussing the Rams....oh and the Steelers. :)

One would think that Carroll and Harbaugh would've been more disrespectful but nope. I never heard it. All HC's have large ego's...but maybe it's as simple as Arians is just an asshole. The manner in which he talks about some of his own players is suspect IMO.

It's a rivalry that heated up with Arians/Fisher obviously, and they've split the last four meetings. All of that is a good thing.

DVontel

Rookie
It IS interesting. The Rams, despite being either mediocre or bad the last five years, have won a fair amount of games in the division during that time vs all three teams. In my own personal travels visiting message boards, interacting with other fans like my coworkers, friends and friends of friends, reading press clippings stemming from SEA, SF and AZ coaches, players, writers or radio guys....Seattle nation has easily been the most respectful of the Rams followed by SF. Card nation with alot of help from blow hard Arians talk like the Rams are doormats. Maybe its a Fisher thing. Idk because IMO most Cards fans, players are good people when not discussing the Rams....oh and the Steelers. :)

One would think that Carroll and Harbaugh would've been more disrespectful but nope. I never heard it. All HC's have large ego's...but maybe it's as simple as Arians is just an icehole. The manner in which he talks about some of his own players is suspect IMO.

It's a rivalry that heated up with Arians/Fisher obviously, and they've split the last four meetings. All of that is a good thing.
Man I really think you're just saying this cause of that "8-8" comment he made in 2014, lol. if Carroll or Harbaugh made that same exact comment, you would reacting the same against them. I haven't seen or heard any Cardinal player say any funny remarks about any Rams player. I do remember Carroll & Seattle going out of their way to absolutely embarrass the Rams on TNF, though. You living in AZ territoy doesn't believe help either. I guarantee the Bay would be a much worse experience.

But yea, a rivalry is always great. I most definitely agree with that part.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All I know is that the picture above Capt Kurt was him as a Ram when the Gold Jacket was tried on....Guarantee all of the proceedings would have had a more distinctly "cardinal" flavor if he had won that Card-Steelers Super Bowl. Instead, Kurt was greeted by mostly Ram's, except for Aeneas Williams...Who Kurt only played with as a Ram.....I enjoyed tonight's proceedings.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man I really think you're just saying this cause of that "8-8" comment he made in 2014, lol. if Carroll or Harbaugh made that same exact comment, you would reacting the same against them. I haven't seen or heard any Cardinal player say any funny remarks about any Rams player. I do remember Carroll & Seattle going out of their way to absolutely embarrass the Rams on TNF, though. You living in AZ territoy doesn't believe help either. I guarantee the Bay would be a much worse experience.

But yea, a rivalry is always great. I most definitely agree with that part.
That's true, but what i describe on the internets and the behavior of these three coaches has nothing to do with me.