I'm Now Glad Kurt & the Cards Didn't win the SB.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That SB was epic, best finish to a game you could ask for imo -- explosive offense vs a defense that was number 1 vs everything that year. That SB had everything, but that pick 6 by Harrison was maybe the biggest momentum changer I have ever seen in a game, much less in the Super Bowl.

So tbh Kurt deserved to lose it on that interception. And after being subject to prick Arians, Im even more glad they lost.
The TE was supposed to cut in front of Harris and pussed out when he saw him comming and ran behind him. TE's fault not Kurt.

bnw

Pro Bowler
It almost does seem that she has some sort of a need to attract attention. She goes up to introduce hm on Saturday and that freak look will distract from him which is sad.

I mean she is like 50, and she can't look a little more normal than that for this occasion?

Would love to know what Kurt thought when she came home from the hairdressers with that doo?
If that is a current photo of BW then I'm surprised.

bnw

Pro Bowler
When he was still with the Rams but it was close to the end there were a lot of fans flicking crap about her on message boards and a lot of it was about her "look" and was pretty vicious. I thought it was awful.

None of us would do that to each other. At least I would hope.
Yeah the internet is not known as a bastion of politeness.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is. She was interviewed last night about being a presenter for Kurt on NFLN...I am pretty positive that's from last night and if it's not ir wasn't long ago. She still looks like that now.

bnw

Pro Bowler
It's not. She was interviewed last night about being a presenter for Kurt on NFLN...I am pretty positive that's from last night and if it's not ir wasn't long ago. She still looks like that now.
:confused:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That punk rock look... So hot right now.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Also the Cardinals have no business being in the HOF game tonight. It should be the Rams.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Also the Cardinals have no business being in the HOF game tonight. It should be the Rams.
It is a bit annoying seeing all of Kurt Warner's highlights or clips coming from his time with the Cardinals. He won a Super Bowl with us. Had he not won that, I don't even know if he would be considered for the hall of fame. Screw the Cards.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
It is a bit annoying seeing all of Kurt Warner's highlights or clips coming from his time with the Cardinals. He won a Super Bowl with us. Had he not won that, I don't even know if he would be considered for the hall of fame. Screw the Cards.
I will admit the Rams did also screw him. I know he likes both organizations, but it's like he left Arizona on his own terms while the Rams gave up on him. It sucks but it is what it is. To make a baseball analogy here, Warner going into the HOF as a Cardinal is like Tim Raines going into the HOF with the Yankees. Makes no sense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You know I started this thread, so I am glad a Cardinal Super Bowl win quarterbacked by Kurt didn't happen. Part of the Kurt Warner story is, however, coming back from oblivion in his later years to take a woeful franchise in the desert to the Super Bowl and almost win it. He had mad success with the Ram's, but it seemed that it was over for him when he went to the Giants..then Eli started and Kurt was soon gone to Arizona to back up a 1st round pick Matt Leinhart. He was hired to be the next Kellen Clemmens (think about that). Somewhere along the line a trainer found him a glove to throw with, and off he went, transforming that franchise.

Therefore it is fair to say that without that resurgence by Kurt in Arizona, he would just be an interesting story and only a borderline HOfer...one that probably doesn't make it. Now, the Super Bowl win and the original story in St Louis is the main part of his resume, but the Cardinal part is the topper

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, screenshot from NFL network the other night. I saw it live. They talked to her about his induction.

WvuIN02

Starter
The TE was supposed to cut in front of Harris and pussed out when he saw him comming and ran behind him. TE's fault not Kurt.
Nah, Warner has acknowledged he didnt see Harrison due to his lineman in his view.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I put 200 on the cards and would still make that bet today. Warner has brought me joy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
During the Fisher years the Rams got way more respect from Seattle, SF then they ever did from Arizona. That includes players, head coaches and fans based on all the message boards i've visited over the years.

Fuck the Cardinals and their arrogant blow hard coach. It's going to fun passing them in the standings.