I'm Now Glad Kurt & the Cards Didn't win the SB.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I think Charley Army was the person most responsible for KW getting a chance at an NFL career. Maybe he should have been the presenter, if he's still alive, idk.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Charley Army was the person most responsible for KW getting a chance at an NFL career. Maybe he should have been the presenter, if he's still alive, idk.
But he thought so much of Kurt that he exposed him to being taken in the 1998-99 offseason. Even so, Vermeil could have pressured everyone above him that Kurt wasn't good enough to take over for Green...No one of us would have said differently at that point.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There will always be a special place in my heart for Kurt Warner.

And Kurt's Super Bowl ring confirms to him that he is a Ram,,, from now,,,, until the end of time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Check out @SickDiPaolo's Tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/SickDiPaolo/status/892889754643173376?s=09

I now feel I am a luckier man than Kurt Warner..

She's probably a freak in the sack. Sometimes that special kinda crazy can be worth more than you think.

But anyway. Proud of Kurt, will always be a huge fan of his. And will always be thankful that he was part of the most miraculous run in NFL history taking a 4-12 team to 13 wins and the Super Bowl title. Just wow. I'll never forget that season man, it was likely a once in a lifetime type experience.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
KW was injured for years with that thumb.

That's actually not true it wasn't "years".

IDK....when healthy, Kurt was a monster against pressure.

It's because he was always willing to stand in and deliver.

You guys that are bashing his wife should slow down. First off whether you like her looks or not means nothing, he might feel the same about your wife. And I tell you what, I respect that she has her mans back and it's too bad more women aren't like her IMO. She's no coward.

bnw

Pro Bowler
That's actually not true it wasn't "years".

Oh yes it was years. He took his fumbling act from the Rams to the Giants and into his time in AZ before he assumed the starters role with a glove after they tried both McCown and Leinart. He wasn't "well" until 2007.

bnw

Pro Bowler
You guys that are bashing his wife should slow down. First off whether you like her looks or not means nothing, he might feel the same about your wife. And I tell you what, I respect that she has her mans back and it's too bad more women aren't like her IMO. She's no coward.
I agree. As a couple they have been tested and are still together which transcends the shallow emphasis on looks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish Kurt would have won that game. He and Fitz deserved it. The Cardinals aren't really rivals. They're like the friend you compete with at times but can get drinks with and talk shit about the guys you both really hate. I don't hold any hatred for Arizona. I hold so much respect for both Kurt and Fitz.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish Kurt would have won that game. He and Fitz deserved it. The Cardinals aren't really rivals. They're like the friend you compete with at times but can get drinks with and talk crap about the guys you both really hate. I don't hold any hatred for Arizona. I hold so much respect for both Kurt and Fitz.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It almost does seem that she has some sort of a need to attract attention. She goes up to introduce hm on Saturday and that freak look will distract from him which is sad.

I mean she is like 50, and she can't look a little more normal than that for this occasion?

Would love to know what Kurt thought when she came home from the hairdressers with that doo?

WvuIN02

Starter
That SB was epic, best finish to a game you could ask for imo -- explosive offense vs a defense that was number 1 vs everything that year. That SB had everything, but that pick 6 by Harrison was maybe the biggest momentum changer I have ever seen in a game, much less in the Super Bowl.

So tbh Kurt deserved to lose it on that interception. And after being subject to prick Arians, Im even more glad they lost.

Ram65

Legend
I was rooting for Kurt that day. I dislike the Cardinals more now. There not like the Whiners and Hags as far as rivals and my dislike. He is in the HOF or will be so winning didn't matter for that. It's nice that the Cardinals don't have a super Bowl win.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I agree. As a couple they have been tested and are still together which transcends the shallow emphasis on looks.

When he was still with the Rams but it was close to the end there were a lot of fans flicking shit about her on message boards and a lot of it was about her "look" and was pretty vicious. I thought it was awful.

None of us would do that to each other. At least I would hope.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That SB was epic, best finish to a game you could ask for imo -- explosive offense vs a defense that was number 1 vs everything that year. That SB had everything, but that pick 6 by Harrison was maybe the biggest momentum changer I have ever seen in a game, much less in the Super Bowl.

So tbh Kurt deserved to lose it on that interception. And after being subject to prick Arians, Im even more glad they lost.

It was a great play, but it's also hard to forget the obvious block in the back by LaMarr Woodley (#56) right before Harrison scored to clear out the last defender (18 second mark):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't root against Arizona like I do the Niners or Squawks but I certainly don't root for them either. Though it would be cool to be the first division to have all it's teams win the Super Bowl.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's nice that the Cardinals don't have a super Bowl win.

Living in Vegas I have some Cards fan friends not to mention even a couple family members. So agreed, and when they start in talkin smack I be like: