I’m not liking the thought of calibrating to 17 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So many single season stats are cemented in our minds. All that has to be recalibrated in our thoughts about player/team productivity.

Gulp.

I was reading the Cam Akers article posted here on ROD and it spoke to 1,500yds as a breakout season. I thought “well… hell yeah, that’s breakout kind of numbers”...

But, I paused and did that little calculation we all will be doing to ratio 16 games… “1500yds = about 1400yds in the old days”. Yada, yada.

Not too long, we will have to do it all over again with 18 games. Having our minds in tune and in calibration to stats won’t be the same for a while.

The extra weeks of football is worth it. :biggrin:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So many single season stats are cemented in our minds. All that has to be recalibrated in our thoughts about player/team productivity.

Gulp.

I was reading the Cam Akers article posted here on ROD and it spoke to 1,500yds as a breakout season. I thought “well… hell yeah, that’s breakout kind of numbers”...

But, I paused and did that little calculation we all will be doing to ratio 16 games… “1500yds = about 1400yds in the old days”. Yada, yada.

Not too long, we will have to do it all over again with 18 games. Having our minds in tune and in calibration to stats won’t be the same for a while.

The extra weeks of football is worth it. :biggrin:
"Hang onto the water wagon, old timer!"

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"Hang onto the water wagon, old timer!"

IDK, for every record broken this year, let's go ahead and put an asterisk denoting the number of games.
1625141530704.png