I'm guessing Snead is safe?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he is truly on thin ice they should have canned him because if that thin ice breaks you will need to get another GM. The GM candidates may not want to join a situation where they didn't get to pick the coach. My guess is the media reports were all speculation and Snead is on solid ground. Otherwise the Rams didn't play their hand correctly.
Well he is only on a 2 year contract if the rumor about the extension is correct. And it may have only had a 1 year guarantee, so....

Ram65

Legend
I think Fisher made more mistakes on drafting. Snead made some. He may have learned a few things. Let's see how he does in this draft 2017. He knows how to move around in the draft.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I think Fisher made more mistakes on drafting. Snead made some. He may have learned a few things. Let's see how he does in this draft 2017. He knows how to move around in the draft.

Don't see us drafting too heavy this off season. McVay will most likely use the talent we have remaining on our roster, or get someone who is a FA. So Snead is safe in the sense he won't be doing too much.

Ram65

Legend
Don't see us drafting too heavy this off season. McVay will most likely use the talent we have remaining on our roster, or get someone who is a FA. So Snead is safe in the sense he won't be doing too much.

The Rams are still going to draft in 2017. The Rams will have a near full draft minus round 1 pick. Snead and Rams need to hit on a few picks.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ention-to-possible-front-office-improvements/

Rams will turn attention to possible front-office improvements
Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2017

630777398-e1484540326714.jpg
Getty Images

Now that the Rams have a new head coach, other changes could be coming to the organization.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Rams will now look at ways to improve their front office. While searching for their latest coach, the Rams obtained feedback from various persons. They will study how to implement the changes.

Don’t be surprised if they add to the front office, supplementing G.M. Les Snead, possibly with someone who would occupy a higher position on the organizational chart.

Making an addition to the front office more likely is that COO Kevin Demoff will now be focusing more on getting the stadium built on time and within budget, and less time working on football matters.