I'm gonna just come out and say it...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Perhaps somebody has spiked my kool aid, but I'm getting some good vibes about some of these off season moves. And I suspect that they will pay dividends as soon as this year.

The bold move to trade up and get Goff. Fortune favors the bold and this one was effing BOLD! I see a bit of Montana in this kid. Calm, accurate, football smart, sees the field, makes plays, born leader... You name it, I think he's got it. For a team thought to be only a QB away, the importance of the acquisition of Goff cannot be overstated.

Boras brings attention to detail to this O. I foresee crisper route running by WR's. More and better use of TE's. Continued OL development. Fewer penalties and mistakes.

Groh just might prove to be worth his weight in gold. Our passing O just might get a heavy dose of imagination injected into it. Force D's to make tougher decisions as to which WR or TE will be their biggest challenge. Groh has a shot at becoming the next asst coach darling since he knows that it won't be difficult to make a dramatic improvement over last year's pathetic passing O. And he's got some talented players to work with, that's for sure.

Gurley at 100%? OMG! 'Nuff said.

Love the reports I've been reading about the "new" GRob. A healthy GRob. Don't need to tell you how valuable that could be.

Fisher says the entire OL crew is bigger and stronger this year. Bigger refrigerators on wheels? And with a healthy Saffold, too? Wow1

I think Higbee is gonna be the pass catching TE that we've lacked since... Forever, it seems.

I expect that Britt and Austin will look much better while catching passes from Goff. I mean, a LOT better.

I fully expect that there will be a couple of gems emerging from that gaggle of WR's acquired via draft and UDFA.

And that's just my good vibes from our O.

What did I miss?

And where did I put that kool aid glass?

Big Game

Living The Dream
You know what i'm buying into the Kool-Aid this year as well. i like whats going on.

Kool-Aid-Man-Pic-kool-aid-372375_1398_1260.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fishers comments regarding the olive being bigger and stronger got my attention as well.
Last year our runblocking was a bit of a disappointment.
This year, I expect to see these guys give opposing defensive lines a little more push and attitude.

Give Gurley a big hole and it's 6 points.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Pour me a glass. I love that most of the pundits and prognosticators have us taking a step back around 5-6 wins.

Pleeeeease. :rolleyes: The Rams have quietly gotten stronger, and it is bound to show itself on the scoreboard.

11-5

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I cant wait for this season ! If this offense plays well there's no limit to what this team could do, I think we have all of pieces in place now we need to see how well the coaches make them play as a unit. I think Higbee has the potential to be a big time TE, in addition Thomas and Cooper are playmakers that will take some pressure off of Gurley and Austin.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I think an underrated aspect of this team is the depth. Even though the team is so young, a lot of the backups have starting experience, and in a sport where injuries are bound to happen, that is a great thing to have. Loving this roster from top to bottom

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am loving this thread

When I saw Fisher pumped about the O-line, I was stoked

I mean, the o line? If that kicks azz, then Gurley will be even more unstoppable.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pour me a glass. I love that most of the pundits and prognosticators have us taking a step back around 5-6 wins.

Pleeeeease. :rolleyes: The Rams have quietly gotten stronger, and it is bound to show itself on the scoreboard.

11-5
" Where are you coming from with those 5 Loses! BOOOOO on you!"(n):D:rolllaugh:;)
13-3 at worst!!(y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm hyped for this team. I can't wait to see them in action, and yes, I'm guzzling all of the Kool-Aid in the house, yeah!

Go Rams!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I believe Goff will be the perfect QB for what Fisher wants to do, take give it to Gurley until the D gives you the pass and when they do, hit it! Dont throw the ball 8 yards short giving the DB a play on the ball, dont throw a rocket out of bounds trying a screen, dont do any of what Foles did! Goff makes quick decisions and is accurate with a quick release, he is tall and can see the field.

Yeah I've been hittin the kool-aid also.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Still loving the Goff move (even if the Montana references cause :puke:). I'm still on the kool aid, still sticking with my 11-5 projection, although feeling a bit nervous with some offseason bad luck/injuries hitting already.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kool-Aid party!!!!!! WEeeeeEEEeeeEEEEeee!!!! I'm thinkin SUPER BOWL!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like the vibes oozing from this thread! I'm always optimistic this time of year but something feels special this year. It's '16 and our new QB wears 16! Coincidence? I think not!!!!:cheers:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ahhh, Kool-aid season. Only thing better would be a post season run.