Im Goin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Taking the boys and going to see em play the Jags, if we don't win this one IMA write this year off, but still keep it positive, we're a young team ,I always remind myself this is a team that COULD be 3-6 and real off 7 and make the playoffs ,such is the nature of teams this young.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys will be the key to a Rams victory. Our good luck charms.

Bring us home a win!!!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:

Bring us home a win!!!
I will do my best , and you know how my best iz :tooth:

jap

Legend
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

Bring us home a win!!!
I will do my best , and you know how my best iz :tooth:

Tell the Horns that if they need help, you are willing to send them the Lady Sif for inspiration. :twisted: :lmao:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:
Taking the boys and going to see em play the Jags, if we don't win this one IMA write this year off, but still keep it positive, we're a young team ,I always remind myself this is a team that COULD be 3-6 and real off 7 and make the playoffs ,such is the nature of teams this young.

Lucky shit, If you don't bring back a convincing win I'm gonna beat you over the head with YOUR hammer!

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Iceing on the cake when you help them bring back a win. Enjoy the game. Ive seen the rams 3 times this year. I enjoyed all the games and talking to the different fans.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Why wouldnt I go. Its what I do. Wife daughter daughters date. Havnt met this guy yet. Maybe I finally get a soninlaw and he can deal with her drama instead of me.

iced

SaneRamsFan said:
Why wouldnt I go. Its what I do. Wife daughter daughters date. Havnt met this guy yet. Maybe I finally get a soninlaw and he can deal with her drama instead of me.

A/S/L/Pics? :lmao: :lol: :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SaneRamsFan said:

:sly: Been there!

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
No earrings no tatts cargo shorts nice shirt business haircut. Job house car no x this has real potential.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK quick report :
We get there crossing Broadway,me in my Bradford jersey, 5 Jags fans in front of us one has Gabbert #11 jersey so I say, "hey 11" he waits for me I say " ya know the French pronunciation of Gabbert is GAY BEAR" everyone laughs and I say "welcome to St Louis"

The game......things I think I think

Tavon is a bit of a disappointment
Cunninghams nickname should be " Can't get the 20 Benny"
Cook won't block
Stacy is our toughest runner
Sam can win with protection but still has tha propensity to get balls batted
Of ALL our Asst. Coaches I hate Fassel the most the dazzle dazzle shot got that punt blocked ,BTW hes Cunninghams coach on all those scintillating KO returns
Someone needs to tell these guys to put their heads in front not behind the guy your tackling.

This was one of the worst wins I've seen in person

Luke Joekle is for real