I'm expecting significantly better O results this year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Here's my bare bones thinking, Rambitious 1...

Foles is a clear upgrade over either Hill or Davis last year, don't you think? Hard to quantify how much a quality QB upgrades the effectiveness of the O and particularly the various receivers, but I think it will be huge.

I simply can't imagine that our new C and OG won't be significant upgrades to both Wells and Joseph. Both those vets were among the lowest rated at their respective positions by PFF in the entire NFL. That's gotta be significant, too.

I see no reason not to expect GW's aggressive D to hit the ground running for all 16 games this year. Yet another significant improvement over last year.

I'm pretty comfortable with the above predictions. Anything else is gravy.

I'm expecting playoffs, frankly.

I hope so.
I think Foles is an upgrade over our back ups last year IF he stays healthy behind a still questionable front line. With a new offensive Coordinator it typically takes some time for the offense to get on the same page especially with the new quarterback as well. We will see if that translates into very many more wins this year. I REALLY do hope so.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
In my opinion Foles could have a career season if the Rams can piece together a decent line...the Rams have the defensive edge....I think they could be near the top on defense this season. Williams will have them focused and ready to go.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A QB who playing behind the 2nd best OL put up worse numbers than a QB the Rams dropped whilst playing behind the league's 2nd worst OL.

Hope you're right about the better QB play.

The Eagles Oline was terrible last year. They had some injuries.