I’m excited because the Eagles run zone read!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
over your head bro
If you cant follow the thread, methinks you're the one missing the point.
But that's cool. My daughter loves emojis too. She's 6. Maybe she can explain it to you. Lol

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This will make things tougher for the Rams D.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/07/zach-ertz-out-of-concussion-protocol/

Zach Ertz out of concussion protocol
Posted by Josh Alper on December 7, 2017

623031430-e1512687477436.jpg

Getty Images

It looks like Carson Wentz will have one of his favorite targets in the lineup against the Rams this weekend.

The Eagles announced on Thursday that tight end Zach Ertz has cleared the concussion protocol. Ertz left last Sunday night’s game against the Seahawks in the third quarter after hitting his head on the turf and was placed in the protocol after being diagnosed with a concussion.

Ertz leads the Eagles with 57 catches while being targeted more often than anyone other than wide receiver Alshon Jeffery. He is tied with Jeffery and Nelson Agholor for the team lead with seven touchdown catches.

Ertz was the biggest injury question for the Eagles as they try to rebound from a loss for the first time since the third week of the regular season.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you cant follow the thread, methinks you're the one missing the point.
But that's cool. My daughter loves emojis too. She's 6. Maybe she can explain it to you. Lol

Sounds like you should talk to her

BTW, just to clue you in...I started the thread

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like you should talk to her

BTW, just to clue you in...I started the thread
I know.
To clue you in, Fisher is no longer the coach, the Rams run a different scheme and they have new players this year. So Fisher has nothing to do with it. And btw San Francisco ran zone read plays last year with Gabbert at qb. How’d that work out?