I'm About to Go Ram...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Adrian
Hey Fellow Diehards of the Rams Nation-

I actually have been frequenting this site over the last three years. I've very much enjoyed the positive posts and general love for the Rams here. I felt like it was time for to start participating.

A little background-

My name is Adrian. I'm Saint Louis born and raised, but I have been in Atlanta for the last ten years. I've been a fan of the Rams since they came to STL in the mid 90s. My favorite Ram early on was Amp Lee. I'm a huge football fanatic, I played WR in high school, and I love Madden on PS3.

Anyway, just here to bring my opinion, have healthy debates, and add to the overall positivity.

I'm excited for the 2013 season after all of the draft picks, a second year in the same system, and a regime that knows what they are doing.

Now to work on my signature. Maybe something with Tavon Austin!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fa sho. Welcome aboard.

Btw girl talk has saved me many a night having parties before spotify came out when I was drunk and was tired of fucking with the radio lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Welcome aboard fellow Ram fan.

You will find that this is the best spot to talk about our team. Pretty much everyone is courteous and loves to talk football. We don't always agree but it's healthy debate.

Just watch out for this guy they call "X"...he's something else...

Just kidding DUDE! :razzed:

Name
Adrian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username-

I actually no nothing about the band Girl Talk lol. People sometimes call me A.D.(All Day) for short so I like the All Day picture. I should check them out though.

Thanks for the welcome.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol My bad... This is album is the one in ya av. Regardless welcome

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOgJrvnJvg[/youtube]

Ram_of_Old

About To Go Ram said:

I actually have been frequenting this site over the last three years. I've very much enjoyed the positive posts and general love for the Rams here. I felt like it was time for to start participating.

A little background-

My name is Adrian. I'm Saint Louis born and raised, but I have been in Atlanta for the last ten years. I've been a fan of the Rams since they came to STL in the mid 90s. My favorite Ram early on was Amp Lee. I'm a huge football fanatic, I played WR in high school, and I love Madden on PS3.

Anyway, just here to bring my opinion, have healthy debates, and add to the overall positivity.

I'm excited for the 2013 season after all of the draft picks, a second year in the same system, and a regime that knows what they are doing.

And Steven is now in Atlanta! Wow....welcome to the board. A Rams fan here in Virginia that is hoping for the revival of the GSOT!

PS: I was on another Rams board for many year and this one is by far the best right now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome dude and are ya going to the ATL game? Might see you there!

Name
Adrian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Welcome dude and are ya going to the ATL game? Might see you there!

I will do everything in my power to make it to that game! It just depends on my schedule. I went back to St. Louis to see the home game against the Seahawks(Great Game!). That was my game since the 2002 NFC Championship Game against the Eagles(Preseason doesn't count).

It seems like the Rams are always on the road when I go back home for Christmas time! :nono:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yo Adrian!

rocky_yo_adrian.jpg

Welcome aboard! This is the place to be!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
About To Go Ram said:

A little background-

Hello and welcome!

Glad to see our board going by the day.