I'm a glass half full type of guy.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cory

UDFA
Offense and kicking game.
-That missed call on the spot was huge! I felt he was clearly stretched to the marker before his knee hit. They seem to have marked it where the knee hit. Since when was that the rule? Give us that call and that takes away a TD from them and we likely get a minimum of 3 points.
-The missed FG sucked. Points off the board that should have been there. That is never good.
-The last couple drives really sucked. Bad throw by Goff where he missed woods on first down and then the last drive, I felt he had Gurley on the 2nd or 3rd and 2 (can't remember which one) for the easy first down. He forced it to the WR that was further down the field.

Defense.
-Same issues I have seen all year when we play better teams. We seem to sure things up at halftime but getting off the field on third down is always my key with this team. Too many times we gave up 3rd and greater than 6 it seemed. You stop those and that forces them to punt. We did a much better job with that in the second half. The two drives we didn't were their last two. Gave up a FG and then the long TD to Thomas.
-Tackling in the open field. We had some opportunities to get them to 3rd an long but couldn't secure the tackle.

If we are going to lose. I don't mind losing like that. It seems most fans want to get blown out but I'd rather have chances to win.

On to Seattle. 9-1!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Malcolm Brown has turned into a complete back.
His TD catch and run was great and McVay can call anything when he is spelling Gurley.
Brown also had a couple of really good blitz pickups today.
Need to try and keep him.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Jared Goff went head to head with a hall-o-famer and had a great game. He played his ass off and that's what we needed of him. Good to see us charge back after being down so big.

If we could only figure out the D!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tenor.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seems like we came out tired (4 of 5 on the road will do that to ANY team). But, we rallied and held that offense to 3 points over most of the 2nd half and it was only a busted coverage that gave them the final TD.

This team rebounds at halftime and after losses as well as any team in the league.

Plus, I can spare myself watching the sports media this week which frees up a ton of time for video gaming and house cleaning...

iu

Q729

Legend
Good point brought up. I've almost forgotten the skill of week-long media ignoring.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Well, couple that with avoiding the Vent thread and a few other threads like the Marcus Peters thread and I'll have a LOT of time on my hands.

kmb123

UDFA
Name
Kmb123
Saints played almost a perfect game. The failed fake punt made a huge difference I think

Cory

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am glad I stopped watching ESPN and these hot take shows a couple years ago. I get all my articles and video clips from here these days. They seem to be more pro-ram than anything else. haha

dang

Legend
What doesn't break you makes you stronger. The Saints Offense played the half of their lives today in the first half.

Other than our below average pass coverage and too many missed tackles in the first half - there is much to be proud and optimistic about:

- Jared Goff is a baller (only recall 2 bad throws today)
- The 3 amigos receivers are the best in the league (Kupp is back and looked to be about 80% - just wait until he is back to 100%).
- TEs contributed today (even if still not satisfied with Higbee's hands).
- Donald continues to show as the best DL in the league
- Fowler showed enough today to encourage expectations for some defensive improvement in the near future
- It's not a bad thing to be doubted (which the media will surely do this week) and be motivated to want to prove them wrong

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
What doesn't break you makes you stronger. The Saints Offense played the half of their lives today in the first half.

Other than our below average pass coverage and too many missed tackles in the first half - there is much to be proud and optimistic about:

- Jared Goff is a baller (only recall 2 bad throws today)
- The 3 amigos receivers are the best in the league (Kupp is back and looked to be about 80% - just wait until he is back to 100%).
- TEs contributed today (even if still not satisfied with Higbee's hands).
- Donald continues to show as the best DL in the league
- Fowler showed enough today to encourage expectations for some defensive improvement in the near future
- It's not a bad thing to be doubted (which the media will surely do this week) and be motivated to want to prove them wrong

We also went 4-1 during the 5 game streak with 4 of those being road games.

The ONE game we lost all season was to a 6-1 team who was undefeated at home and was healthy on O and D.

We'll see what people are saying about this Saints team at the end of the season. Their gauntlet is even uglier than ours was.

…..

Legend
Well, couple that with avoiding the Vent thread and a few other threads like the Marcus Peters thread and I'll have a LOT of time on my hands.
You'll notice a clear thought process as a result.

I've avoided the Game Day thread a couple weeks now and couldn't feel better!

Cheers!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
You'll notice a clear thought process as a result.

I've avoided the Game Day thread a couple weeks now and couldn't feel better!

Cheers!
same here plus the chat room is so much better