I'm a big fan...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Of the Squeelers, Panthers and Ravens this week...Go get 'em guys !!!!!!!!!!!

Rainram

Starter
And yet again the Cardinals get a team on a short week. Their cream puff schedule continues.

Some of the same teams we gotta play...Cincy, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore....they have all those teams at home, while those are all road games for us. C'mon.

Let's see who's played whom so far....

Arizona: 0-5 Detroit, 1-4 Niners (haha), 1-4 Saints, 2-3 (should be 1-4) Bears...and the Rams who went into their house and beat 'em. They've had 3 Home games and 2 Away.

Rams: NFC Champs Seahawks, NFC Runner-Ups Packers (and possible NFC Champs this year), AFC North Champs Steelers, Wild Card and 11-win playoff team Cardinals, ....and the Redskins. 4 Playoff teams. And we've beaten two of em. We've had 2 home games and 3 Away.

There's something to be said for the schedule.

There's also something to be said for winning games, no matter who they are or where the game is played...and we gotta get that part squared away!

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some of the same teams we gotta play...Cincy, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore....they have all those teams at home, while those are all road games for us. C'mon.

Let's see who's played whom so far....

Arizona: 0-5 Detroit, 1-4 Niners (haha), 1-4 Saints, 2-3 (should be 1-4) Bears...and the Rams who went into their house and beat 'em. They've had 3 Home games and 2 Away.

Rams: NFC Champs Seahawks, NFC Runner-Ups Packers (and possible NFC Champs this year), AFC North Champs Steelers, Wild Card and 11-win playoff team Cardinals, ....and the Redskins. 4 Playoff teams. And we've beaten two of em. We've had 2 home games and 3 Away.

There's something to be said for the schedule.

There's also something to be said for winning games, no matter who they are or where the game is played...and we gotta get that part squared away!
Yep. Kind of makes you go "Hmmm...which team got the last place schedule and which team won 11 games last year?"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Well it all evens out. They get to play @Pittsburgh and @Cleveland (which is a tough place).

I rather like the Rams' schedule. Playing Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Tampa at home. Yes please. Throw in winnable games against Arizona and SF at home as well and it's pretty damn good. THey can win all those game if they execute.

Cincy is pretty good. Baltimore, again OVERRATED, Minnesota (I'm not buying the hype). @SF again? Please, Levi's is nothing compared to the old Candlestick. shitchickens? Well, fuck them. I just want to play them up there earlier. It's a pretty favorable schedule for the Rams. They just gotta capitalize on it.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, but the Hags and Cards don't really count..They play each of them twice, once in both teams' back yard..It shouldn't matter when or where the order falls...I see what you're saying though...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well it all evens out. They get to play @Pittsburgh and @Cleveland (which is a tough place).
No it doesn't. Lol. Arizona's ONLY non-divisional road games remaining are @ Pittsburgh on a short week w/out Roethlesberger....@ Cleveland who are not good....and @ Philiadelphia who is a team that currently scares no one. Before that on the road they got Chicago who aren't good, and Detroit who are a mess. Az gets home games vs Green Bay, Cincinnati and Minnesota. Huh?

Rams non-divisional road games? @ Washington, @ Green Bay, @ Minnesota, @ Baltimore, @ Cincinnati.
Remind me which team finished 6-10 and which team finished 11-5 last season? Doesn't make sense.

I agree with the saying that you are as good as your record and AZ's schedule is SOFT.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
@ Pittsburgh on a short week w/out Roethlesberger

They didn't expect that to happen. And a Monday night to Sunday late game isn't that big of a deal.

@ Cleveland

Rams get em at home. Even easier at home.

@ Philiadelphia

Tough place to play, and Philly can still get their mojo back.

Chicago who aren't good

Ask KC about Chicago. And like Cleveland, Rams get em at home.

Detroit who are a mess

Detroit won 10 games last season. They had a stud defense too. It's not scheduling, it's them taking a big ass step back.

Seems like it every year tho. The other NFCW teams that plays their same-place conference opponent always ends up not being good, while Rams last place opponent ends up playing better than expected.

I still think the Rams have a bit easier schedule. Minnesota and Baltimore are beyond overrated. It's not a big deal to me. No one expected Cincy to be this good, tho. -