I'm 9-0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
On Madden 25. I don't have all the stats as of now, but Bradford leads the league in TDs and Yards. Richardson leads the league in rushing, Long has the most sacks... And here is one for ya, Tru leads the league with 6 picks from his nickel spot. Also, Tayvon leads in Yards and TDs

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool. Now play it on "Madden" level.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please! That's all I play. All Madden. I played 2 games on pro to get used to the system. I'm not a cheeser like a lot of folks. I'm just good lol. I don't play it online but would like to just to see how good. On 2013 I could easily score 100+ with 7 minute quarters.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I used to beat the shit out of people online. Been playing Madden since 1995 when it was on Sega, and online since the days of X-Band. I had to stop a couple of years ago after I developed Vertigo though, because now playing video games makes me dizzy. Most depressing thing ever, not to be able to play Madden. And first person shooters are even worse. Those make me feel like I'm gonna puke. =(

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
I used to beat the shyte out of people online. Been playing Madden since 1995 when it was on Sega, and online since the days of X-Band. I had to stop a couple of years ago after I developed Vertigo though, because now playing video games makes me dizzy. Most depressing thing ever, not to be able to play Madden. And first person shooters are even worse. Those make me feel like I'm gonna puke. =(

I was thinking you might be a touch dizzy dude! :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
X said:
I used to beat the shyte out of people online. Been playing Madden since 1995 when it was on Sega, and online since the days of X-Band. I had to stop a couple of years ago after I developed Vertigo though, because now playing video games makes me dizzy. Most depressing thing ever, not to be able to play Madden. And first person shooters are even worse. Those make me feel like I'm gonna puke. =(

I was thinking you might be a touch dizzy dude! :sly:
You shut your whore mouth. lol.

That's what I used to message people when they'd complain about losing.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would love to do the online play, i just dont wanna pay for XBox Gold. Ive been playing since 95 as well...when i was 11 years old. lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
I would love to do the online play, i just dont wanna pay for XBox Gold. Ive been playing since 95 as well...when i was 11 years old. lol
ORLY? Did you ever use X-Band? It was a cartridge you plugged into your video game, and then put the game cartridge into THAT, and then hooked your phone line to it. I was a GOD on that platform. The only problem was, people used to pull their fucking phone line out with about 10 seconds left in the game so that the loss didn't show up in their profile. Fuckin' babies. lol.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
never did that...i was 11.....lol. Im still not that great on this one, or its just more realistic. I did break the single game rushing record with Richardson, i got 302 or 304 i cant remember. I think 9 games in, i have about 1300 yards. i think Sam has about 2500 or 2600 and about 30 TDs.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm still debating picking up Madden, but the problem is I often get bored with it. I guess it's no different from any other sports game, but I may pick up this version later on (when it's on sale) for the owner mode returning.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Its a HUGE step forward in my opinion. The owner mode is awesome. The game play is much much smoother. The edge rushing is awesome. Each player has a different set of moves. It is by far my favorite Madden to date. Also Co-Op offline franchise is back. That was a big loss for me last year, me and my buddy always got together on weekends and played as different teams in the same division.