I'll tell ya this much.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

markstewart67

Rookie
Aaron Donald showed why he's in the Pro Bowl today! The man's a beast. Looking forward to next year!! He's just gonna keep getting stronger and better. #ramsfanfor40years
#ramsnation
GO RAMS!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Aaron Donald is a beast.

ezgif-3417048699.gif

tempests

Hall of Fame
He came to play yesterday. Carpenter, Lewis, Sweezy; he beat all of those guys at least once.

Also, for those who are interested in such things, he ended the year as PFF's highest graded DT (+34.5); the only DT to finish with a top five grade in pass rush and run defense; 4th in run stop percentage and 7th in PRP(pass rush productivity). Also sixth highest overall grade for a DT since they started tracking such things(2007).

I think he's got DROY in the bag. And I know he didn't pile up the tackles like Suh did in 2010, but I also think he's got just as strong an argument for making the AP All Pro team(as Suh did as a rookie).

According to pro football reference Aaron Donald ended the season with 20.5 tackles for loss, which is the 3rd most by a DT over the last 10 seasons 1 behind Suh in 2014 and 1.5 behind Geno Atkins in 2012. Not bad for a rookie who didn't start the first 4 games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald is a monster. There are times when he needs to play a little more assignment sound but the guy consistently wins when left 1 on 1...against both the run and pass.