I'll take a win that feels like a loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We just won with a qb that has never started.
We didn't get lucky and that game wasn't handed to us

I'm a bit confused.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Austin Davis is the best Quarterback in the World! And this is why faithful married men think their wives are the best in bed!

fancents86

Starter
We beat a team that made a great come back against a great D last week, I think it's a good win.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Didn't feel like a loss to me. I was actually thinking early in the 4th quarter that if the Rams ended up losing I was ok with it. I think there was so many bright spots within the game that it really makes the future for this team look good.

Quick, Britt and Cook are a badass trio and it looked like Shotty was getting the hang of how to use these guys. The OL started to gel. They ran the ball and most importantly kept the greenhorn safe for the most part.
And then their is the greenhorn himself who out of nowhere played a fantastic game. Especially down the stretch when a lot of young guys choke.

Great game!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My wife asked why I was so excited after the game, cuz apparently I was yellin and cussin alot and it sounded to her like the Rams lost.

I swear it has nothing to do with the adult pop ups I encountered while streaming the game.

A55VA6

Legend
An intense back and forth battle where we made enough plays in the clutch to win does not feel like a loss. The ending sucked, but that's the rules.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We beat a team that made a great come back against a great D last week, I think it's a good win.
any road win that requires a 2 minute drive with the 3rd string QB starting his first game is a great win to me

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_23824551676397.jpeg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
It's good to win but we didn't look as strong as we should against a banged up bucs team. Heck weren't they missing most of their d-line starters?

I would have preferred a bit more convincing win but I'll take it. Good team effort to help out our starting qb in his first game.

P.S. - quick is looking good.