If you're on Facebook, can you do me a HUGE favor?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Short answer:
Wish I could'a helped...

Long answer:
FB requires that all sorts of other permissions, "apps" and "games" be enabled.
I'm sort of into the security / privacy thing. My phone runs on an alternative OS, consequently apps do not run unless that specific permission is allowed... Simply put, it cuts down on the available intrusion from google, apps, FB, etc... It is a long road, but I'm doing my part to eliminate the surveillance state... :thinking:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Short answer:
Wish I could'a helped...

Long answer:
FB requires that all sorts of other permissions, "apps" and "games" be enabled.
I'm sort of into the security / privacy thing. My phone runs on an alternative OS, consequently apps do not run unless that specific permission is allowed... Simply put, it cuts down on the available intrusion from google, apps, FB, etc... It is a long road, but I'm doing my part to eliminate the surveillance state... :thinking:
No worries. I feel like I'm begging, but I super appreciate the response. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry no FB, what is that anyhow? But nice family, and have a good Turkey day and enjoy the games!
It's a contest called "Fab over 40", and the winner gets 40k, and a spa-cation. We need the money, so I've been e-begging everywhere I can. Lol. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Even though you are a Chowboy fan, I did it.