If you weren't a Rams fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If you were not a rams fan. Who would you root for. I often find myself wanting the steelers to win. I would say if I have an AFC team it's them. I was just curious if any of you kinda root for other teams. Obviously not as much as the rams , but just a basic enjoyment of another franchise.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ravens.
My B team. I figure its safe because they're in the AFC.
I like the way they play football.

…..

Legend
If I wasnt a ram fan....

Not sure I can relate....theres the rams and then everyone else sucks.

However, to support my girlfriend, I have been known to wear a Matt Ryan Jersey and accompany her to Falcons games several times a year. As retribution, she has planned and purchased front row tickets to attend rams games with me.

Next year was to be a great happening....The Rams visiting the Falcons!!! Its ON baby! However...a week after the NFL schedule came out, my brother sends a wedding invitation for that weekend. :huh: I guess I should probably make the wedding. :neh:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would tell your brother to take lots of pictures for you lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can't imagine the Rams not being my team. But I do pull for the Jags since they are the closest to me and one of my sons likes the Broncos so..... I did grow up in Va and the Skins were the local favorites and my favorite uncle was a big fan so since he has passed I tend to pull for them but just not this year.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
I can't imagine the Rams not being my team. But I do pull for the Jags since they are the closest to me and one of my sons likes the Broncos so..... I did grow up in Va and the Skins were the local favorites and my favorite uncle was a big fan so since he has passed I tend to pull for them but just not this year.

I am a big Manning fan so I found myself rooting for the broncos in some games too. It hurts the steelers IMO to have raplisberger as their QB but I still love the history behind that team

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
El Juggernauto said:
If you were not a rams fan. Who would you root for. I often find myself wanting the steelers to win. I would say if I have an AFC team it's them. I was just curious if any of you kinda root for other teams. Obviously not as much as the rams , but just a basic enjoyment of another franchise.

Just like you, Pittsburgh Steelers. They're my 1b team.

Other teams I'd rather like than not: Houston, Denver in the AFC. Giants, Chicago, Atlanta, and now Minnesota b/c of that show on History Channel.

Aside from NE, SF, and the fuckin seaworms don't really care about the rest.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dog said:
However, to support my girlfriend, I have been known to wear a Matt Ryan Jersey and accompany her to Falcons games several times a year

leo.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Browns.

I grew up in the Cleveland area so I can't help it they put shit in the water to make you a Browns fan. They just never used enough to break me from the Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I suppose the Chargers but football would probably just fall by the wayside like baseball, hockey, and to a lesser extent basketball. I keep up with the Rams year round and have been an avid fan for over 40 years. I can't imagine investing any real time in another team.

If the Dodgers or Kings are in the playoffs or happen to be on the tube, I watch. I watch a fair number of Lakers games - I used to watch them in the Great Western Forum and have watched a few games in the Staples Center. I have a bit stronger ties to them than the Dodgers or Kings - tho I went to some of their games as a kid too.

In reality though... the other choice besides the Rams is that team from Whoreallygivesashit. :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Chargers based on their location to me. There's quite a bit of 49er fans here in LA as well because they're a "California" team.. Same with Raiders (obviously) and Chargers (obviously)... Well Raiders are out, because Raider fans in LA piss me off... Even if I wasn't a Rams fan 49ers would be out because I refuse to cheer for any bay area team (Seriously, bay area are our rivals in every sport, I don't understand how someone can be a Lakers fan, Kings fan, Dodgers fan, hate the Warriors, Sharks, and Giants and then a 49ers fan), so Chargers it would be.

A55VA6

Legend
No one. No teams that I really like. I mean there are some okay teams teams out there but none I can really cheer for.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When I wore a younger man's clothes, it would've been much easier to answer, however, now at 46 not really sure. Guess I would go Colts for obvious reasons. Carroll Rosenbloom the fact that the Colts moved from a larger market to smaller market and they seemed to have had similar success (heartbreaking losses and some down times) to the Rams.

Plus when the Rams go back to their blue & whites it will all makes sense to everyone else!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
den-the-coach said:
When I wore a younger man's clothes, it would've been much easier to answer, however, now at 46 not really sure. Guess I would go Colts for obvious reasons. Carroll Rosenbloom the fact that the Colts moved from a larger market to smaller market and they seemed to have had similar success (heartbreaking losses and some down times) to the Rams.

Plus when the Rams go back to their blue & whites it will all makes sense to everyone else!

I was actually a Colts fan in 1968 ( Johny Unitas, John Mackey, Tom Matte, Curtis) because it was the first NFL team I remember seeing on TV. It seems there have always been some ties between the Colts, Redskins, and Rams.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Well, when I was about 6 I liked everything my big brother liked...If it wasn't for those rad helmets I might still be wearing a 49ers shirt...then again, I may have slipped into a depression and given up on football all together.

Thank God for Fred Gehrke.

I still find it awesome that the first team with a logo on its helmet still has the best one in all of football.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LesBaker said:
The Browns.

I grew up in the Cleveland area so I can't help it they put shit in the water to make you a Browns fan. They just never used enough to break me from the Rams.
But...the Browns metamorphasized into the Ravens. :shifty:

…..

Legend
LesBaker said:
Dog said:
However, to support my girlfriend, I have been known to wear a Matt Ryan Jersey and accompany her to Falcons games several times a year

leo.gif

You must be single....not that theres anything wrong with that. :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
Ravens.
My B team. I figure its safe because they're in the AFC.
I like the way they play football.

Same here. I've got a Ray Lewis jersey and wore it last year on SuperBowl Sunday.

I'll also root Denver (now that Manning is there) and used to root Colts (when Manning was there). I got an old Colts Manning jersey.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
Same here. I've got a Ray Lewis jersey and wore it last year on SuperBowl Sunday.

I'll also root Denver (now that Manning is there) and used to root Colts (when Manning was there). I got an old Colts Manning jersey.

Far too much love for Manning & Lewis my suggestion is once the Rams go back to their blue & whites to alter your Manning jersey into a Roman Gabriel!