If You Were an Evil Defensive Coordinator?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
:deadhorse::deadhorse: There are NO FANS on Earth like Rams Fans. If I have to explain the Whys and Wherefores then you haven't been a Ram Fan for very long. You'll learn....We know why we're here!:yess:

Yes, I'm beating dead horses. But this is your chance to be Doctor Evil, Enemy Defensive Coordinator.

upload_2016-4-23_12-46-36.png

* Your the evil defensive coordinator, and you know we got a Gurley, who doesn't run at all like a girl...More like Godzilla on a Sunday afternoon stroll thru Tokyo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJoy_0dJEjY

Our Young Offensive line exemplifies depth as our guards, tackles and center approach their prime years...In other words, our YOUNG offensive line is getting better, stronger, maturing as they play together.

What about Kendricks? As Doctor Evil's Defensive Coordinator, which QB do you wince at and fear throwing to Kendricks? When Kendricks kneels before God at night before he goes to bed, which QB does Kendricks dread drafted? Or, viewing life "glass half full" What's the name of the QB whom Kendricks wishes to toss oblong pigskin spheroids touchdowns his direction?

Tavon Austin? Todd Gurley outta the backfield? What's the name of the Quarterback who will put Tavon Austin or Todd Gurley in the most advantageous position to succeed ? Goff or Wentz? Why? I'm talking passes completed and setting Tavon and Todd up for oodles of yardage after catch!

Now that your deep in your Dr. Evil persona, Will Jared Goff or Carson Wentz make you worry more about Quick or Britt or any other WR on the Rams current roster? And if so, WHY?

Oh and another thing, what Wide Receiver types would worry you in the future, and make you sweat bullets, depending if the Rams drafted Wentz or Goff. Give me reasons. I want to see ROD's brilliant Evil minds to connive and plot to STOP Goff and Wentz, ensconced in the current Ram's offense. I promise I won't zip your lip or shhhh you....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8mneO8yvU

Bottom Line...Which QB do the coaches, scouts, and GM's from the front offices of the Whiners, Seahags, and Cardinals dread us drafting. Who will instill fear up and down the West Coast and around the NFL? Like a Rolling Stone put yourself in the shoes of Doctor Evil and his defensive masterminds...Which Quarterback makes you shutter and scream like a little girl,

"My God, I'm screwed, fired and fucked because Les Snead drafted ____________________!"

What's the name of the QB who will make our enemies scrounge for their next meal like an unemployed:death: Rolling Stone :help:?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHicx2TLrI&list=RDFZHicx2TLrI

Like I said, I know I'm :deadhorse: but,
I've never felt so :rockon::violin::rimshot::boxing::pillowfight:

Until Now!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:deadhorse::deadhorse: There are NO FANS on Earth like Rams Fans. If I have to explain the Whys and Wherefores then you haven't been a Ram Fan for very long. You'll learn....We know why were here!:yess:

Yes, I'm beating dead horse. But this is your chance to be Doctor Evil, Enemy Defensive Coordinator

View attachment 13242

* Your the evil defensive coordinator, and you know we got a Gurley, who doesn't run at all like a girl...More like Godzilla thru Tokyo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJoy_0dJEjY

Our Young Offensive line exemplifies depth as our guards, tackles and center approach their prime years...In other words, our YOUNG offensive line is getting better, stronger, maturing as they play together.

What about Kendricks? As Doctor Evil's Defensive Coordinator, which QB do you dread more throwing to Kendricks? When Kendricks kneels before God at night before he goes to bed, who does Kendricks dread and whom does which QB does he wish tossing TD oblong pigskin spheroids his direction?

Tavon Austin? Todd Gurley outta the backfield? Which Quarterback will put Tavon Austin or Todd Gurley in the most advantageous position to succeed ? Goff or Wentz? Why?

Now that your Dr. Evil, Will Goff or Wentz make you worry about Quick or Britt or any other WR on the Rams current roster? And if so, WHY?

Oh and another thing, what Wide Receiver types would worry you in the future, and make you sweat bullets, depending if the Rams drafted Wentz or Goff. Give me reasons. I want to see ROD's brilliant Evil minds to connive and plot to STOP Goff or Wentz, ensconced in the current Ram's offense. I promise I won't zip your lip or shhhh you....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8mneO8yvU

Bottom Line...Which QB do the coaches, front offices and scouts of the Whiners, Seahags, and Cardinals dread us drafting. Like a Rolling Stone put yourself in the shoes of Doctor Evil and his defensive masterminds...Which Quarterback make you scream,

"My God, I'm screwed, fired and freaked because Les Snead drafted ____________________!"

Which QB will make our enemies scrounge for their next meal like an unemployed:death: Rolling Stone Tramp:help:?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHicx2TLrI&list=RDFZHicx2TLrI

Like I said, I know I'm know I'm :deadhorse: but,
I've never felt so :rockon::violin::rimshot::boxing::pillowfight:

Until Now!

I think we'll just have to wait until Sept. to find out the answer to your question!:dizzy::D

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
That's why this whole situation is kinda silly. Those afformentioned teams aren't going to fear whomever we have under center. Our heir apparent won't be regularly dropping 300+ yard games and turning this into GSOT2.0.

I look forward to seeing a new face of the franchise, but this team's path to wins is the same as it has been the past 3 or 4 years. Control the clock, get the ball back on defense and force them to settle for 3 if they get to the redzone.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
If I'm the evil DC, I want my D off the field when I have them 3rd and 5 or 7. I don't want to face a QB who is good against the blitz, who can buy time and has a quick release. I don't want my D any where close to being tired in the late 3rd and 4th quarters and have to face Gurley. Especially in a close game or behind more than a TD. Hmmmmm..... Who fits that bill?

nighttrain

Legend
That's why this whole situation is kinda silly. Those afformentioned teams aren't going to fear whomever we have under center. Our heir apparent won't be regularly dropping 300+ yard games and turning this into GSOT2.0.

I look forward to seeing a new face of the franchise, but this team's path to wins is the same as it has been the past 3 or 4 years. Control the clock, get the ball back on defense and force them to settle for 3 if they get to the redzone.
i very much think Goff could bring back memories of the "Greatest Show on Turf".

he'll single handily make our recievers better by putting the ball where they can catch it
train

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, no one answered you, but I'll try...

I'm not stacking the box, but I'm gonna focus on stopping the run, first. I man up on the outside. Tight. I knock the snot out of any RB who tries to run past the LOS. I yell at whoever doesn't put a big hit on that RB. I run disguised fronts and I alternate variously between zone dawgs and full zone coverage between the hash marks baiting the QB to make any throw in the middle of the field. I try to stay away from jailhouse blitzes because I want the rook to think that nothing is working, not that "there was nothing he could do on that play, let's try again". I want him shaking his head like Bradford in that gif.

The zone dawgs are generally A or B gap, mostly right on the snap because I want to get in the rook's head. I'd delay a few to make him think it wasn't and then send more.

I make sure that my DEs keep contain, stay home on reverses and my OLBs keep their assignments so that they can attack the ball in the case of screens and sweeps.

Lastly, I spend all week reinforcing that the biggest thing is that we have to tackle Gurley. Don't care if it's the weakest looking ankle tackle, he has to stop running. Forget big hits. No big runs.

If we hold Gurley under 80 and win our assignments, we win.

Okay... I'm gonna go take a shower now....

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
i very much think Goff could bring back memories of the "Greatest Show on Turf".

he'll single handily make our recievers better by putting the ball where they can catch it
train

I know Goff is you boy, and you're banging the table plenty hard. Just try not to forget.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

Maybe a couple years down the road this team changes gears for such a system, but Fish and Co. are going to do everything in their power to protect their investment. Including run, run, run.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm absolutely stacking the box with single man outside. Until our WR's and TE's can start winning one-on-one's and making the difficult catches and demanding bracket coverage i'm just going to stack and read at the LOS to cover Gurley and the Tavon East/West show.

Wentz would add a dimension to that which could allow something positive to happen if it all breaks down, but there's still no real receiving threat beyond 10 yards and the safeties can do whatever they want to.

JMO

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm absolutely stacking the box with single man outside. Until our WR's and TE's can start winning one-on-one's and making the difficult catches and demanding bracket coverage i'm just going to stack and read at the LOS to cover Gurley and the Tavon East/West show.

Wentz would add a dimension to that which could allow something positive to happen if it all breaks down, but there's still no real receiving threat beyond 10 yards and the safeties can do whatever they want to.

JMO

You leave yourself open to the play action like that. Or, if one guy misses a tackle, Gurleys off to the races. You really stress the gaps against a downhill runner if you do that.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

JMO

Hang tight @Mojo Ram my brother. Mark my word. We will have 2 more targets added in the next month, through the the draft and free agency. One of them will be a stud, and early producer.