If You Were A Redskins Fan, Would You Be Happy With The Rg3 Trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If you were a Redskins fan, would you be happy with the RG3 trade?

• Very happy (We got our QB of the future!)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mostly happy (We got our QB, but man, did we pay a lot.)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mostly unhappy (I like RG3, but we really could have used those picks)

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Very unhappy (We sold our future for flash in the pan hype!)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • I've become violently ill imagining that I am a Redskins fan, so I can't answer the question.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Absolutely loved that show. Have been searching for something else to take it's place. Just finished season 3 of 'Lost.' It's okay but it's no Jesse and Walter. Sorry for the momentary threadjack.

It's Stu's fault... he's usually the one to blame.

Thread Jacker that he is.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. It was a necessary evil for them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The wife and I watched the last episode of Breaking Bad tonight. Somehow we never watched that show when it was actually on TV. What a great series that is. We are going to have a hard time finding anything that entertaining to watch now... we've been watching that whole series for the last several weeks.
Hard to figure that a show about meth cooks could be THAT good - eh? I think we may still have one season to go but not sure. I'll have to check. We watch a bunch of series when they get to Netflix. I'm too impatient to watch one show a week for years. We actually just got around to the Sopranos a few months ago.