If You Were A Redskins Fan, Would You Be Happy With The Rg3 Trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If you were a Redskins fan, would you be happy with the RG3 trade?

• Very happy (We got our QB of the future!)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mostly happy (We got our QB, but man, did we pay a lot.)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mostly unhappy (I like RG3, but we really could have used those picks)

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Very unhappy (We sold our future for flash in the pan hype!)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • I've become violently ill imagining that I am a Redskins fan, so I can't answer the question.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And so hopefully you will have learned and when you have grandsons,you need to take them to Rams training camp lijke I did my grandson last summer where he was given the job of autograph assistant to Robert Quinn and Gerald Rivers, Rivers gave him his practice gloves ,Chris Long Quinn and Rivers autographed them.
Love these stories. Keep 'em coming guys. Maybe a new thread?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
And so hopefully you will have learned and when you have grandsons,you need to take them to Rams training camp lijke I did my grandson last summer where he was given the job of autograph assistant to Robert Quinn and Gerald Rivers, Rivers gave him his practice gloves ,Chris Long Quinn and Rivers autographed them.

Unfortunately it's 9 hours to drive to St. Louis from here. Had I known what the consequences would be....;)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Unfortunately it's 9 hours to drive to St. Louis from here. Had I known what the consequences would be....;)
Yeah life is just that way man ,woulda , shoulda,but hey maybe your grandson can pay your son back for all the anguish

How the trade has worked out so far using Pro Football Reference's approximate value.

tumblr_myzxk0ENBD1qepocvo1_500_medium.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The fucking redskins make me sick. I'll never forget that playoff beat-down they gave us. Fuck them.

I do have a slight soft spot for the redskins however... My Grandfather was a skins fan, and I used to date a redskin cheerleader (Somehow, that story never gets old for me}

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the trade has worked out so far using Pro Football Reference's approximate value.

tumblr_myzxk0ENBD1qepocvo1_500_medium.jpg
So by that chart, Brockers and Stacy alone would have been worth it.... and Ogletree is going to get better.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The freaking redskins make me sick. I'll never forget that playoff beat-down they gave us. freak them.

I do have a slight soft spot for the redskins however... My Grandfather was a skins fan, and I used to date a redskin cheerleader (Somehow, that story never gets old for me}

LOL I've been waiting for that......for a second I thought you'd missed your cue!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
True story - when my son was little, he's 23 now, he was attending a day care center at Frostburg University. This was the only year that the Skins had their preseason at that facility. One day I went to pick him up and the teacher told me he was out on the field with the team. When I first saw him he was being carried around by one of the players, maybe Darrell Green, I can't remember for sure. The players had put together little notebooks for the children filled with their autographs. My son still has it today. After that day I lost him to the Skins.
Darrel Green was a player! He put a wammy on your boy!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The freaking redskins make me sick. I'll never forget that playoff beat-down they gave us. freak them.

Bragger. Hey - did you try to call earlier?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So by that chart, Brockers and Stacy alone would have been worth it.... and Ogletree is going to get better.

And... We still have a #2 overall pick to cash in... Either by selection or trade!

Thank you Washington!

PhxRam

Moar..

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darrel Green was a player! He put a wammy on your boy!
I remember being irritated at Green for constantly beating Ron Brown in those NFL's Fastest Man competitions they used to do.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Odd. Wonder who it was. Your area code but no message. I know a few people over there but...?

The wife and I watched the last episode of Breaking Bad tonight. Somehow we never watched that show when it was actually on TV. What a great series that is. We are going to have a hard time finding anything that entertaining to watch now... we've been watching that whole series for the last several weeks.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The wife and I watched the last episode of Breaking Bad tonight. Somehow we never watched that show when it was actually on TV. What a great series that is. We are going to have a hard time finding anything that entertaining to watch now... we've been watching that whole series for the last several weeks.

Absolutely loved that show. Have been searching for something else to take it's place. Just finished season 3 of 'Lost.' It's okay but it's no Jesse and Walter. Sorry for the momentary threadjack.