If you need a “pick me up”... Rewatch week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams vs Seahawks played December 17, 2017 in Seattle

I watched this game again last night... Pretty much every Ram’s player gets their name called at some point. Just a classic or signature game for many of our players.

The Rams just dominated.

Probably the only players that did not play “great” were Zuerlein and Goff. And... they weren’t exactly horrible, either. This might have been Greg’s last game, he appeared to be lumbering.

Tons of gems in this one.

And good visuals...

CFE800AC-23F0-48AB-9A98-058183CF9811.jpg

Oh and Pete... since I’m talking trash... about that SuperBowl pass play from the 1yd line...

View: https://soundcloud.com/ramsondemand/seahawks-interception-xlix

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The look on the Seahawk fans were priceless understanding that the torched had been past and these were not Jeff Fisher's Rams anymore. Brian Schottenheimer is now their OC and when he moved to Georgia I predicted that Schotty would lead to Mark Richt getting fired at Georgia and I was right and I predict that Brian Schottenheimer will lead Pete Carroll into retirement.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I still have the regular season and Atlanta game (17 games) on dvr, eats up major space but anytime I need to fact check, its there

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have watched the Seattle game about a dozen times. It was such a complete beat down. I just wish McVay had kept his foot on their throat all the way to the end of the game.

I watched the first Seattle game and just get pissed off at the BS calls against the Rams, especially the call that took the ball away from the Rams when Earl Thomas batted it out of Gurley's hands. That stupid, moronic, shot call cost the Rams the game.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Truly satisfying. The beatdown of the Seahawks is a classic.

We sure let go of a lot of our veteran guys. I loved Tru, came to be frustrated with Ogletree, and Tavon, but I really am going to miss the Mighty Quinn.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I've said this a couple times, (and check forward every Saturday)...
If anyone ever sees it coming up on NFL Network - shout it out!