If you know your days were numbered

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I’d make peace with those I hurt in my life and tell those I love how much I appreciate them.

Then I’d fly out to Florida and beat @LesBaker to a bloody pulp before he could bite my throat.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’d make peace with those I hurt in my life and tell those I love how much I appreciate them.

I don’t know that I have the urge to make wrongs right with people of the past. I definitely want to leave lasting memories of love and affection to those I care about. Problem is, I’m emotionally retarded, so it makes me step waaaaay outside my comfort zone. Lol

I look back and I know I did some fucked up things...I know that I hurt some people. But, for whatever reason...I just don’t feel that urge. Thought has yet to cross my mind. That’s probably not a good thing and I need to re-examine.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
See all of the world and experience all of the cultures I possibly could.

I have those desires as well. I love the thought of seeing those places I’ve longed for. The images I’ve seen in books and on TV. The Pyramids being tops, Machu Picchu being way up there...but then I think of the financials. That would take away any saving I’ve amassed and leave my wife with only my life insurance to get by.

When you think big picture like that, it’s not as easy. At least not for someone without greater means. A wealthy man, I imagine, lives it the fuck up! Lol