If you had it your way...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What would your roster and depth chart look like?

Mine:

QB- Davis, Hill, Keenum
RB- Stacy, Watts, Cunningham, Mason
FB- Harkey
WR- Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Pettis (see ya Chris)
TE- Cook, Kendricks, Bayer
LT- Long
LG- Robinson
C- Jones
RG- Saffold
RT- Barksdale

Defense:
RE- Hayes, Sims
DT- Brockers. Langford
DT- Donald, Carrington
LE Quinn, Westbrooks
LB- Dunbar, Bates
MLB- Lauraunitis
LB- Ogletree. Bates
CB- Jenkins, Johnson
CB- Gaines, Johnson
CB- Joyner, McGee
SS- McLeod
FS- McDonald

Special Teams:
KR- Mason
PR- Austin
K- Legatron
P- Johnny Football

A little different. What's yours?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sit Austin as PR until he understands which direction NORTH is...

He catches the ball and then starts tap dancing... makes me crazy. Either RUN or FC, but don't do that. He's going to get freakin LEVELED by some 240lb linebacker running full speed one of these days doing that.

Not that Givens was any better.

Alan

Legend
Damn, I was expecting a list of available women. :(
I disagree with you putting Watts ahead of Cunningham.
I really ,really disagree with putting Gaines ahead of Johnson. I'd have Gaines as a backup at all three CB positions.
The rest looks good to me except for GR and Jones. I'll defer to their evaluation of where he's at. So Saffold moves to LG and Josepph at RG. Jones is injured and normally injured players don't do well. :LOL: I would start Barnes over Wells though.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I'd have Barnes at center instead of Jones, just haven't seen enough of Jones to think he's ready to start but I have seen enough of Barnes to know I like him better than Wells. I would have Johnson ahead of Gaines as soon as he's healthy and if you're moving McDonald to free safety which I think is interesting I would put Alexander at strong safety. I would not move McLeod to strong safety.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry guys. I didn't mean to put Jones, I meant Barnes but I saw Jones in another thread lol I think Johnson will play a reserve roll until he gets up to speed but eventually replaces Gaines in the lineup again. About Watts, idk what it is, but I just think he has it. Cunningham for me, is just a guy. I think him and Mason can do well and split on kickoffs. And be a good change of pace back. But I think we see Watts starting in the NFL next year and doing very well.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What would your roster and depth chart look like?
QB- Davis, Keenum, Gilbert
RB- Stacy, Pead, Cunningham, Watts
FB- Harkey
WR- Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Pettis, Givens
TE- Cook, Kendricks,
LT- Long
LG- Robinson
C- Barnes
RG- Saffold
RT- Barksdale

Defense:
RE- Hayes, Sims
DT- Brockers
DT- Langford, Donald
LE Quinn, Westbrooks
SLB- Armstrong,Bates
MLB- Dunbar, JL55
WLB- Ogletree,
CB- Jenkins, Roberson
CB- Johnson
CB- McGee, Joyner
SS- Alexander
FS- McDonald

Special Teams:
KR- Mason
PR- Austin
K- Legatron
P- Hekker

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QB- Davis, Keenum, Gilbert
RB- Stacy, Pead, Cunningham, Watts
FB- Harkey
WR- Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Pettis, Givens
TE- Cook, Kendricks,
LT- Long
LG- Robinson
C- Barnes
RG- Saffold
RT- Barksdale

Defense:
RE- Hayes, Sims
DT- Brockers
DT- Langford, Donald
LE Quinn, Westbrooks
SLB- Armstrong,Bates
MLB- Dunbar, JL55
WLB- Ogletree,
CB- Jenkins, Roberson
CB- Johnson
CB- McGee, Joyner
SS- Alexander
FS- McDonald

Special Teams:
KR- Mason
PR- Austin
K- Legatron
P- Hekker

Wow that's a lot of changes. So you could cut Hill? Crazy. I like it. And Pead? Not knocking, just wondering what you think he's done to deserve a back up role and then one I have to disagree with is Dunbar over JL at MLB. I don't really understand the thought process there.

Alan

Legend
Missed the McDonald to FS part. No way. Although I've heard rumors of his taking a bigger part in pass D, McDonald hasn't been able to do a good job at FS his whole college and professional career. No thanks.

Also missed you cutting Hill at QB. No way Jose.

Philly5

Rookie
What has Jones shown to start at C? I still think Hill gives us the best chance to win. Too much being made of Davis vs powderpuff defenses. TB had no DL and Dallas is horrible.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What has Jones shown to start at C? I still think Hill gives us the best chance to win. Too much being made of Davis vs powderpuff defenses. TB had no DL and Dallas is horrible.
Yeah ,I agree Davis hasn't been tested by a good defense yet ,but his stats against Dallas were as good as Kaepernicks ,in fact we scored more points had more offense and actually defensively we limited Dallas to fewer yards .
Davis played well enough to win that game, I am with the coaches on this so either way ,if we go with Hill after the bye ,I would suspect the hook will be ready and Hill will have to play well to avoid playing himself out of the job,which I suspect is Fishers position.

Philly5

Rookie
Yeah ,I agree Davis hasn't been tested by a good defense yet ,but his stats against Dallas were as good as Kaepernicks ,in fact we scored more points had more offense and actually defensively we limited Dallas to fewer yards .
Davis played well enough to win that game, I am with the coaches on this so either way ,if we go with Hill after the bye ,I would suspect the hook will be ready and Hill will have to play well to avoid playing himself out of the job,which I suspect is Fishers position.

Would be bold for Fisher to go with Hill at this point with the upcoming schedule and being on the road in week 5. I think he sticks with Davis at least at the start of the game.

IMO Kaepernick stinks. He runs the ball well. Cards shut him down once they adjusted. It is a college offense despite all those weapons.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The only drastic change I'd make after the bye would be shuffling the secondary a bit. I'd put Tru on the outside, move Gaines into the nickel and see what Joyner could offer at FS.

I'd be tempted to try Barnes at C, but Wells might have something to prove after that fumble. I certainly wouldn't give him long. Oh and Robinson at LG, Saffold to RG.
Maye there are a few more changes than I thought.

jjab360

Legend
Why do you guys want Mason at kick returner? He's not really that fast and wasn't good at all there in preseason. Austin, Cunningham, and even Givens (who was decent at it his rookie year) are all better options, imo.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The only drastic change I'd make after the bye would be shuffling the secondary a bit. I'd put Tru on the outside, move Gaines into the nickel and see what Joyner could offer at FS.

I'd be tempted to try Barnes at C, but Wells might have something to prove after that fumble. I certainly wouldn't give him long. Oh and Robinson at LG, Saffold to RG.
Maye there are a few more changes than I thought.
I totally agree with your moves at secondary. Would love to see Joyner at free safety and Gaines at nickel.

I think people make too much out of Wells' fumble though. That's just one botched play vs. who knows how many failures you might expect from starting Barnes. And I trust them to know where Robinson is at. He'll get his chance, and I just hope he's ready when it's on.