If you guys like the NY Yankees I have a site for you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Where's the St. Louis Cardinals thread? :p

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yankees are more favorable ATM than the Giants or Cardinals..... :D

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
:jerkoff::puke:
NztrG1.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Yankees are the Cardinals bitch. :p
Irrelevant to what I was saying. The pecking order for teams to root against starts with the Giants and is followed closely by the Cardinals :) I'm indifferent to the Yankees.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a steal for the Dodgers with the vandy kid!
Jeren Kendall
#6 ranked propect at #23 - awesome
Great power and speed and is a damned good CF. Some questions with his contact laughed when they pulled up a Joc comp for him which is pretty accurate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL And the redbird fans are out with the ? opinion ratings :p

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I definitely like the dude the Dodgers got. No idea what the Yankees were thinking with their pick but okay.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a steal for the Dodgers with the vandy kid!
Jeren Kendall
#6 ranked propect at #23 - awesome
He's good man that was a good pick. I wanted Adell to fall to us, doubt we would have picked him anyway seeing as we only drafted pitchers lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cards did well in this draft, despite not having a pick until the third round. Picked a lot of seniors, and Scott Hurst and Terry Fuller (third and fifteenth rounds respectively) are two outfielders that I'm very intrigued by.

Hurst was a top high school player, got hurt his first two years in college, and then took off. He's amazing defensively, plus arm and fielding, plus speed, and a good hitter with sneaky power.

Fuller's power, on the other hand, is anything but sneaky. He hits the ball a ton; there's a video that shows him hitting a home run out of Marlins Stadium. Not figuratively: literally. Fuller is a high schooler who played defensive end, committed to Auburn, but decided to play baseball because he thought there was less of a chance of getting injured.

Both of them are expected to sign.