If you could turn one loss this year into a win, which one?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
oldvaramfan said:
If you could take one loss away which? I would pick the Jet's we just had a good game against the whiner's, the Jet's were falling apart. Should have been on the rope's and we came out flat.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: If you could turn one loss this year into a win, which o

I think I'd take back the let-down game against the Jets, but I'm also kinda wishing I had seen them win in Miami - especially when you consider how much we outgained them in that game. That was a bad day from Zuerlein. Made all the difference.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Miami. Legatron makes the FG just before the half. Then the 66-yarder at the end of the game is for the win.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I had a great time in Miami ,,, but if GeeZee made that kick...

Zion

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Lions.

Lesson

Oh, really?

I would say Lions as it would have given the Rams one more win in the NFC.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

Lions, stupid play clock adjuster + replacement refs, fucked us outta this game...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Gimme back that tie and make it a win. Or if that's against the rules, I'd take a win in London. That was just a god awful game. Even if we could just turn it into like a 3 point loss, I'd settle for that.

superfan24

Starter

Can't decide between Miami and Detroit. Felt like in both games the Rams had the game won.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Lions.

Momentum early... that winning feeling. Perhaps we have more urgency at Miami and NYJ as a result.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Lions.

First game with a win. Who knows what happens then.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve

RamFan503 said:
Lions.

First game with a win. Who knows what happens then.

Agreed, I can only imagine how much Fisher wanted to beat his former understudy too. That was a big loss for them, I'm sure. Also a conference loss.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Lions? Dolphins? Patriots? Jets? :idk: :what:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Bye the way, it was the Lions game for the TEAM's sake. Personally, I would turn the patsies loss into a win. I absolutely HATE those fucks and the NFL darlings they have become since that fucking tuck rule and cheating us out of our 2nd SB win. The NFL needed a poster team and they were dead set on creating one. It's so bad I might even be routing for the Whiners to win a game.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith

RamFan503 said:
Bye the way, it was the Lions game for the TEAM's sake. Personally, I would turn the patsies loss into a win. I absolutely HATE those freaks and the NFL darlings they have become since that freaking tuck rule and cheating us out of our 2nd SB win. The NFL needed a poster team and they were dead set on creating one. It's so bad I might even be routing for the Whiners to win a game.

Thats about enough outta you there, 503. Might even pull for the Whiners ??? :grr:

I would hope for a tie. :bign:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

kmramsfan said:
RamFan503 said:
Bye the way, it was the Lions game for the TEAM's sake. Personally, I would turn the patsies loss into a win. I absolutely HATE those freaks and the NFL darlings they have become since that freaking tuck rule and cheating us out of our 2nd SB win. The NFL needed a poster team and they were dead set on creating one. It's so bad I might even be routing for the Whiners to win a game.

Thats about enough outta you there, 503. Might even pull for the Whiners ??? :grr:

I would hope for a tie. :bign:

Yeah - if only they could both lose. But the gay bay is a rivalry. The patsies and all that has transpired is pure evil.

So I have four rounds of golf I have to use up by July. Get yer ass out here. If we have a decent Sunday coming up, we could record the game and go swing some sticks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Bears because that would make them 7-6 having to play the Packers Sunday.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Take a win v the cheatriots in London .... that was just a terrible performance by the team ... I genuinely hate the cheatriots.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

It's a tie for me. One is the Miami game, mostly because we should have won that game. We drove up and down the field on them. I think we outgained them like 3:1.

The other is the Jets game. We are a much better team than the Jets and we looked like crap. We totally should have beaten them. The offense just looked slow and unprepared.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I would have to say the bears game, only because they r the one team that is both ahead of the Rams in playoff picture and has beaten the Rams this season. A win in that game would have had a double impact.