If you could redo the Rams 2014 1st Round?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Yet some did and would argue that Mike Evans has probably been a tad bit better.

Either way I said at draft time I wanted Watkins as option A and Evans as option B,either way we'd be making out with a stud receiver

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wouldn't really change anything about the draft in the first 3 rounds, love all those picks and there going to be great players for us. GRob and Donald will be the best players from this draft, Donald already is. Regarding the entire draft, you can say maybe Mo Alexander wasn't the best pick in hindsight with Barron, but he's becoming a monster on ST and has a future here I believe.

TexasRam

Legend
I wouldnt change a thing about round 1. Those two will be dominant for years. Looks like a steelers draft from the 70's.

Gaines is just a steal and a half. He looks like a first round Corner .

Im not big on Joyner though. I'm not sure he pans out in the NFL.

Big Willie

Starter
The draft appears to be a good one and while I wouldn't change a thing (where would the fun be in that). The final verdict on the draft is still to be determined based on the coaches' ability to develop the players and the levels the players attain. Can a draft be great without One or two all pro players being selected? I say no. GRob and AD have a chance to be special and can become those players. The verdict is still out on Joyner and Alexander...they could end up being good players or JAGs. I really like Gaines and think he could become everything we hoped Janoris would become but to date hasn't (and a steal). Finally, it looks like we found a RB with some speed, wiggle, and the ability to make a big play in Mason ( a solid selection). So far, good draft that has the possibility of becoming a great one.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I was going to say that I wouldn't change anything about that draft, but I've just watched the last few minutes of MNF and, right now, I wish we would have drafted Mettenberger.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still think it's tru
Potentially yeah because of his size. I think between JJ, Tru and EJ there is no one who is clearly the better CB right now. EJ is a rookie though, so you've got to recognize that. He hasn't made a lot of mistakes.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Do you think Tre Mason can be the Rams "Poor Man's" Marshall Faulk (let's face it there is only ONE Marshall Faulk!)? I really like Mason and I think the
Rams running back position is in excellent shape with him, Cunningham & Stacy!

Mason is doing well, but good as Faulk? NO! But I'll give him more time to get better.

No Warner in the house either but Gilbert is waiting in the wings.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Elm,

You don't think Grob played a good game today? Just asking man.

Rewatched the game and it wasn't good. GRob whiffs on runplays often and blocks the wrong guy. He is very susceptible to swim moves and misdirection. I am sure he could improve but he is not there yet like some suggest. Saffold helps him.a lot.

Dona
D on the other hand gets double teamed initially and then handed off on nearly every play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had to do 2014 over again, I'd trade up from 13 to the top 5, because I wouldnt want to risk Donald getting picked by someone else

V3

Hall of Fame
Really the only thing I'd change is Joyner in the 2nd. I'd take Garappolo instead.

I still wouldn't mind trading down with Buffalo, though, like I originally would have done.