If you could have "words" with one person...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who would it be?

Me; Obama. I'd like to debate him on his policies.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know who I'd like to debate, but I would like to grab a couple hours with the Dalai Lama.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Neil Young. Man I love your music but what the FUCK are you talking about?

So does this person have to be alive now?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waiting for the member to want to have words with Elmo...

:lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man...I know he's not alive anymore, but I'd love to talk with Teddy Roosevelt. He's my favorite president of all time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
Waiting for the member to want to have words with Elmo...

:lmao:
I already had words with Elmo when my kids were little dudes.

Me: "How do you turn this fucking thing off!?!?!?!?!"
Elmo: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
If by "words" you mean to just speak with in a calm intelectual manner, than I would say Julian Robertson. He was a hedge fund titan in his heyday. Extremely sharp kat.

If by "words" you mean a no holds barred debate, then I would select FDR. Since it's my view that many of his depression era reforms have corrupt our society and put our nation in a hole, I would like to hear his POV.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If "have words with" means to argue or verbally assault ,,, my dead and alive choices would both be women...

Dead - Georgia "F"
Alive - the ex-wife

If "have words with" means to have a Q & A were only the truth can be spoken ...

Dead - The creator of Pumapunku.
Pumapunku is in Tiwanaku, Bolivia. The Incans believed that the ancient temple complex is the site where the world was created. Fascinating and extremely mysterious.

Alive - The head of the CIA or Military Intelligence ,,, whoever can tell me ALL of the secrets that are being kept.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Peacefull discussion
Passed away: Gandhi
Alive: Conan O'Brian...IDK why.

Angry..oh it's on.
Dead: Probably Hitler
Alive: The NRA guy...talk about :slap!:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
If "have words with" means to argue or verbally assault ,,, my dead and alive choices would both be women...

Dead - Georgia "F"
Alive - the ex-wife

If "have words with" means to have a Q & A were only the truth can be spoken ...

Pumapunku is in Tiwanaku, Bolivia. The Incans believed that the ancient temple complex is the site where the world was created. Fascinating and extremely mysterious.

Alive - The head of the CIA or Military Intelligence ,,, whoever can tell me ALL of the secrets that are being kept.
I think your head would probably explode if you knew everything that was kept from us :p

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
interference said:
Selassie I said:

Dead - Georgia "F"
Alive - the ex-wife

I think your head would probably explode if you knew everything that was kept from us :p

Oh no Brudda,,, I've got lots of empty space up there. :tooth:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Great question, and very tough one to answer. Here are my initial thoughts:

Dead...

Argument: Plato, cause I'd like to tell him that he Wears No Clothes.
Argeement: President Andrew Jackson, cause I'd love to hear the backstory on how he shutdown the Central Banking freaks (and thank him as well).

Alive...

Argument: No one alive that I can really think of who I'd really want to see face-to-face without punching them in the nose, 'cause I don't give a damn what BS they'd say in response to my questions.
Agreement: Muhammad Ali, to thank him for his stand on the Vietnam War and to find out how bad the payback (behind the scenes) was for his very public actions.

On Edit: I wouldn't also mind have a sit down with Jesus Christ, now that would be a cool discussion.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I would love to talk to, in no particular order, Churchill, Shakespeare, Dickens, Mandela.... those are the serious ones. Damian Lewis, Will Smith, Lionel Messi and Springsteen, those are some guys I wouldn't mind hanging out with. And getting a beer with some Ram players would be pretty cool too haha.

If I was gonna meet someone to argue with it would be Sean Connery. That man makes me mad. Also whoever said the NRA guy- great suggestion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
xO1qo.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He's an outspoken proponent of Scottish Independence despite the fact he hasn't lived here in about 40 years and doesn't pay any taxes here. He's high profile (obviously) and his opinions have sway. I'm on the other side of the argument.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
He's an outspoken proponent of Scottish Independence despite the fact he hasn't lived here in about 40 years and doesn't pay any taxes here. He's high profile (obviously) and his opinions have sway. I'm on the other side of the argument.
Well that's because his old ass fought beside William Wallace.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ScotsRam said:
I also heard he's a wife/women beater. Is that true?

connery+zardoz.jpg