If You Could Have Any GM to Run the Rams’ 2016 draft, it would be _____?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
If you could take any GM to run the Rams’ 2016 draft, who would it be? D’Marco Farr and Randy K. talk about it. Some of the suggestions: Ossie Newsome and Ted Thompson.

Listen to the GM Discussion

GM Discussion Starts at 5:00

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I have no idea, mainly because I don't know what was Fisher and what was Snead when it comes to drafting. If most of the good was Snead then I actually like Snead's approach to drafting, moving around, not being afraid to take talent over need etc. if Snead was responsible for Pead, trading up for Austin when we could have stayed put and taken Nuk Hopkins, Greg Robinson etc then anyone but you Les.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay, here's a vote for @jrry32 with the caveat that he allows me to draft a damn center for this team!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Kevin Costner.

Trade negotiating like Snead on steriods

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Elmgrovegnome. My picks would make us a perennial SuperBowl contender.

When the Rams were interviewing I was pulling for Steve Keim.

I like Snead too. It is tough to judge with two different situations though. Both have fixed their rosters up pretty good. Not sure if Palmer was Keims idea or not.