If you could add any two players to the Rams...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
It is possible that my opinion of our defense is higher than others think it is, but adding a TE like Gronk and a QB like Rodgers is something I would strongly consider over adding one elite player on both sides of the ball.

I'll break the premise of the thread with Mojo here. I love our D. And while MLB with Kuechly would be my choice on D, I'd rather see a downfield target-Odell Beckham or Gronk along with a balsy QB. Either Luck, Rogers or....dare I say...Wilson.

That's my input. :sneaky:

Last edited:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Andrew Luck and Julio Jones.

If our Offense can play at the level our D already plays at, we're playoff bound.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Michael Jordan and Larry Bird. Oh wait sorry...but actually come to think of it...i might.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If I was to add two current players.

Rodgers, and Julio Jones.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and btw if I could add any coach to this staff even as a waterboy... Mike Martz!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Offense: Derek Carr

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-tds-through-two-years-second-only-to-marino/

Derek Carr’s 53 TDs through two years second only to Marino
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 14, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptgznwu3njhkzwq3n2zlodi0njy0zgnjmzexywu1y2e4-e1446505840756.jpeg
AP

Here’s something to brighten up the mood of Raiders fans heading into the offseason: Derek Carr is really, really good.

How good? When it comes to passing touchdowns in the first two seasons of his career, Carr is second only to Dan Marino.

Marino had an incredible start to his career, passing for 20 touchdowns in 1983 and then setting a new NFL record with 48 touchdown passes in 1984. His total of 68 touchdown passes in his first two seasons obliterated the previous mark (set by Fran Tarkenton, who had 40 touchdown passes in 1961-62) and has never even been approached since.

But Carr, who passed for 21 touchdown passes as a rookie in 2014 and 32 touchdown passes last year, now has the best total for any player to start a career since Marino. Carr surpasses Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson, who each had 52 touchdown passes in their first two seasons.

Mentioned alongside Marino, Manning and Wilson, Carr is starting his career in some very good company.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Antonio Brown and Earl Thomas.

I think a true center field threat on defense turns that unit into a whole different animal. Williams' D in NOLA was terrifying with Darren Sharper back there, and the other guys were no where on par with the likes of Quinn, Donald even Tru and Jenks.

I go Brown because the offense in its current state doesn't need the best QB in the league. A competent down field receiver would do wonders.