If you are in the greater LA Area...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Get to the game Thursday, be loud, and make it tough for the Aints when they are on O.

Doesn't get much bigger than this for a regular season home game.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I was trying figure out if Saints fans are likely to attend, but when I googled “New Orleans” and “travelers” all I got was pictures of people drinking cocktails while walking down Bourbon Street.

WestCoastRam

Legend
FWIW - been a couple times to Sofi now and by far the best way to go is park in El Segundo at the Metro station. Take it to Hawthorne/Lennox station and they have dedicated buses that run to the stadium. Faster and cheaper getting in and out than driving or ride share.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
FWIW - been a couple times to Sofi now and by far the best way to go is park in El Segundo at the Metro station. Take it to Hawthorne/Lennox station and they have dedicated buses that run to the stadium. Faster and cheaper getting in and out than driving or ride share.
Only bummer this week.. could be a ton of rain.