If we can sweep the Seacocks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
...this season will be a success. Sure we didn't makethe playoffs but if we can get over this 'hump' of finishing in SEA and actually win this time I believe, this will give our young team all the momentum in the world to carry into next season. Let's go open a can of whoop ass on Wussell Wilson. :sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I disagree because when a team has not had a winning season since 2003 beating a team twice and ending up 7-9 and not a success. The Rams need to have a winning season and experience post season to call any season a success IMHO.

BTW I see this game being 23-3 Seahawks.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
yea not a successful season but winning in Seattle would be huge and possibly get a little media attention before disappearing into the offseason

jap

Legend
The Cards swept us. It's too late to do anything about that this season, but at least we can take out our rage on the defending Super Bowl champs . . . again! :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
...this season will be a success. Sure we didn't makethe playoffs but if we can get over this 'hump' of finishing in SEA and actually win this time I believe, this will give our young team all the momentum in the world to carry into next season. Let's go open a can of whoop ass on Wussell Wilson. :sneaky:
get_reay_for_som_irish_woopass_button-r437e744e57864d08bf3bf2af6b89041c_x7j3i_8byvr_512.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'd love it, but 7-9 is no success. 8-8 would be a success, this is just another losing season.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I just want to get the W, the season isn't a success by far but a W would be mighty nice.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I feel like this team has played too well knocking off some top dogs to finish with double digits in the loss column, I hope they find a way today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
beating a team twice and ending up 7-9 and not a success.
It's not a success for 31 teams, because only one gets the prize. Let the guy have his moral victory, eh?

I, for one, would will be THRILLED to end the season by trouncing that stupid team in their stupid house.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
We all know the offense still has to be worked on a bunch but it would be nice for our defense to bounce back and prove we just had a bad day against the giants.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
..they would hate us more than that time we beat them in the 2004 Wild Card game

The Rams don't do success, but if they did it would be the worst success in the world.

Not sure how well know Carlsberg lager is in the US, so that may not be a referential as I hoped.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I shouldn't have said the season will be a success. I'm not making excuses here but, when you have the youngest team in the NFL and that team has BOTH of its leaders goes down, you can't have too high of expectations these youngins need leaders to guide them and show them how to be good players. IMO this team had very little direction on the field because of this. So looking at this glass half full, with what's left in the season, sweeping the Seacocks is the best we can hope for to spring us into next season.