If there's one thing we all learned from today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Karma is a bitch....arrogance gets you taken down...hard.....people have forgotten it was Peyton and his BFF Williams who ran Bounty Gate. He hung his buddy out to dry and take the fall for it. He's never been accountable for anything. Okay for him to all for his home crowd to use whistles mimicking the one's refs use but he whines about calls?

The cheater getting robbed.....LMAO

I hate Bellicheat, but at least he never called for people to get hurt or their careers to be ended.

TexasRam

Legend
Karma is a bitch....arrogance gets you taken down...hard.....people have forgotten it was Peyton and his BFF Williams who ran Bounty Gate. He hung his buddy out to dry and take the fall for it. He's never been accountable for anything. Okay for him to all for his home crowd to use whistles mimicking the one's refs use but he whines about calls?

The cheater getting robbed.....LMAO

I hate Bellicheat, but at least he never called for people to get hurt or their careers to be ended.

True but Peyton couldnt hold Bills Jock in the game of cheating.

oldnotdead

Legend
The worst part of the Pats is their owner/international pedophile. What is so ridiculous is that Bill is an outstanding coach. Why the need to cheat?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The worst part of the Pats is their owner/international pedophile. What is so ridiculous is that Bill is an outstanding coach. Why the need to cheat?

True. Without the cheating, he'd still have 3-4 rings.

And honestly, I love my Rams, but this year? Who's even close to New England... and spare me the KC stuff.

I think we and KC can give the Pats a good game, but right now, they're playing out of this world and that D is stingy AF.

Also, I've become VERY clear on one thing...SYSTEM QB... is a GOOD THING.

The counter point came to me with all the stuff over the last few years surrounding Aaron Rodgers. The offense can't get into synch because of ARod. While Aaron Rodgers may be the best pure passer in the game, I'd take Brady and his command of Belichick's "system" over Rodgers and his freelancing every nanosecond of every moment. Period.

I'm also very encouraged that Goff is all about the SYSTEM.

Bottom line for me is that System QB isn't a pejorative to me anymore. It's a compliment.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
That Demby is not the answer at RG. It was his man that got through and caused the fumble by Goff. If he refs hadn't blown the play dead, it would have been Demby's fault the Saints got six.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Kupp can break a whole fucking lot of tackles.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
That Demby is not the answer at RG. It was his man that got through and caused the fumble by Goff. If he refs hadn't blown the play dead, it would have been Demby's fault the Saints got six.
It was Havenstien's man, he swiped it as he went buy. Demby's man just blew Goff up.

oldnotdead

Legend
Bubba the criticism of Demby is only partly deserved. The majority of it on that play lies with Allen who blocked the wrong guy. He blocked Joe's man and was supposed to double with Demby and he didn't. That left Noteboom on the wrong side of the play unable to do anything.

This is what I meant about other guys getting blamed for a center's mistake. It's why I'm sure McVay and the other coaches are giving Demby a pass on that play and the fumble. The other aspect is Jared knew he was going to get pressure and he should have gotten down to protect the ball or thrown it quick. He had time. Go back and look at the play, Havenstein was a swinging gate on that play and most of the others.