If the Rams made a trade...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Where's Josh Freeman? Fish can probably rehab him along side Britt.;)

A320driver

Rookie
I totally agree!...but the Eagles know it too..Iam hearing they will probably want to much for him...Sanchez

Last edited:

A320driver

Rookie
got somebody in Cincy...says hes (Mccaron) a real egotistical snob and not well liked in the locker room...WTBS..a good grab would be a young guy off of the PS of another ball club. A good example would be B Kay who the Steelers would prefer to develop..would have been drafted but had an injury shadow over his head..coached by Vermiel in the NFL players bowl and picked as the starter over Shaw and a few other Name QBs . Vermeil really likes him...Other than a guy like that the only realistic get that can come in here and operate the offensive scheme day one is Sanchez..or another guy from a team who has a very similar system..notwithstanding the nomenclature..."White 20" etc

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I really admire all you true Rams fans that have already written off Shaun Hill. I vote we get behind our new QB and give him the same level of support we gave Bradford. You just might be pleasantly surprised. It could be that Austin Davis may be our QB of the future (I believe Hill is already 34 years old). People were ready to give Bradford a fifth year to finally become a winning QB. Is it asking too much to give Hill one year?
My only issue is he cant thread the needle like Bradford and thats what we need. he's a journeyman thats been here less then a year not some long term loyal Rams backup that should be given a shot. Either way he's starting so ppl should save there breath on all these ridiculous ideas. All these people in here are throwing out ridiculous ideas of unworthy QBs that the Rams would lose money or draft picks over just to get through one already doomed season (anything not playoffs is a doomed season at this point). But when I mentioned Tebow would be cheap and fun to watch for a year every freaks out.