If the #2 pick doesn't start immediately...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...but our 6th-round cornerback does, do those "even out" in the minds of the people complaining?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If people on RamsTalk stopped bitching, would they still .... oh wait... That'll never happen. Never mind.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
oh brother, this is getting worse than ESPN's coverage of Michael Sam lol

V3

Hall of Fame
If people on RamsTalk stopped bitching, would they still .... oh wait... That'll never happen. Never mind.
So when someone has a concern that goes against the Rams, it's bitching? I see.

BTW, I haven't really even said that much on the topic because I have bigger concerns elsewhere on the team. I just hate that there can only be one viewpoint or else it's bitching, whining, stupid, etc.

PhxRam

BTW, I haven't really even said that much on the topic because I have bigger concerns elsewhere on the team. I just hate that there can only be one viewpoint or else it's bitching, whining, stupid, etc.

A concern is voicing your opinion and moving on. Bitching is what a wife does when you havent mowed the lawn all weekend.

Dont be our wife.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Apparently not. It's simple. Discuss what you see or think but don't be a bitch about it.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I wonder how many of the other 31 teams would trade strait up their 1st round selections for G.Rob and Donald? I for one am still grinning about it. The game is won in the trenches, and it's won with quality depth. Premium depth? Forgetaboutit!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Nah, it's not that cut and dried. Everyone has concerns that go against what the Rams' FO does every now and then. The difference is when people insist again and again and again and again and again that the Rams' FO is stupid and there's no other possible reason for what they've done other than their abject stupidity. That annoys the shit out of me, and I'm sure quite a few others. The FO is not beyond reproach, but there ARE legitimate reasons for the things they do that coincide with their respective philosophies and plans.

V3

Hall of Fame
Nah, it's not that cut and dried. Everyone has concerns that go against what the Rams' FO does every now and then. The difference is when people insist again and again and again and again and again that the Rams' FO is stupid and there's no other possible reason for what they've done other than their abject stupidity. That annoys the crap out of me, and I'm sure quite a few others. The FO is not beyond reproach, but there ARE legitimate reasons for the things they do that coincide with their respective philosophies and plans.
That's the thing; I haven't seen many posts that insist again and again and again and again that the Rams' FO is stupid. I've hardly seen any of that. I've seen some random posts voicing their concerns and that leads to lengthy discussions but just because those discussions are lengthy doesn't mean that people are insisting that the FO is stupid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's the thing; I haven't seen many posts that insist again and again and again and again that the Rams' FO is stupid. I've hardly seen any of that. I've seen some random posts voicing their concerns and that leads to lengthy discussions but just because those discussions are lengthy doesn't mean that people are insisting that the FO is stupid.
Then we're clearly not reading the same people.
Granted it's only a vocal minority of maybe 5 or 6, but the sheer volume of their posts is what I'm talking about.

If you have nothing to worry about, then you have nothing to worry about. Criticize away.

4Rams4ever

UDFA
Name
John
Also the vultures posters.... They wait to the player fails or misteps... And jump with 20 threads about how they told you so.... (When the only post they post are "vulture" post, it hard to stiff through.)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
we still on this? BPA, doesn't mean the best player will start on YOUR TEAM. He is the Best Player, on your board, at said draft position...It would be like you own the #1 pick, that you can't trade, but still have a Brady, Peyton or Brees on your team. And Andrew Luck in the #1 rated player...So you have to draft him, and he sits on the bench behind the proven veteran. Still don't get it, say we drafted Jadaveon Clowney at #2...do you think he was gonna start?