IF Tavon doesn't impress this camp NOW is the time to trade him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear, this new coach is going to unleash the fury! Tavon will be the sneaky snake that gets open on a regular basis.
I think it's going to blow our minds, how completely different this team is going to be. Rams are going to look like they stole the Green Bay Packers playbook with Goff being a gun slinging mofo and dishing out an a$$ whooping every Sunday from here on out. Yes, I'm serious! Tavon will stretch the field and open up the middle for the TE's. It will be a pick your poison. McVay is a genius and will make each week interesting by reaching into his bag of tricks for something new. I just hope our heads don't explode watching a real NFL offense score on a regular basis.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I swear, this new coach is going to unleash the fury! Tavon will be the sneaky snake that gets open on a regular basis.
I think it's going to blow our minds, how completely different this team is going to be. Rams are going to look like they stole the Green Bay Packers playbook with Goff being a gun slinging mofo and dishing out an a$$ whooping every Sunday from here on out. Yes, I'm serious! Tavon will stretch the field and open up the middle for the TE's. It will be a pick your poison. McVay is a genius and will make each week interesting by reaching into his bag of tricks for something new. I just hope our heads don't explode watching a real NFL offense score on a regular basis.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Tavon grow into the guy we hoped he'd be. I was behind the drafting of that little MFer after watching his 400+ yard game that year, so if not I cannot really criticize it. Hope you're right.