If Quick doesn't pan out; this guy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
I'm all for Quick turning into what he needs to be. No doubt. However, if he continues to struggle and not be productive, a change is needed. Oh, and not just Quick, but Givens as well.

We need to draft one receiver that will be a solid NFL contributor and a for sure potential #1. No he's not 6"3 and 225lbs, but he doesn't have to be. Want a guy that will catch the ball with his hands and not his body?

Draft: Rashad Greene from FSU

There is no need to go into all the details of the timed drills and such at this time. Before and after the Combine, everyone will know those numbers.

I just wanted to put this guy on everyone's radar if you didn't know about him already.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If Greene can improve his route running, he'll be in the first round discussion. Wouldn't hurt him to get a little bigger as well.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Are we really talking 2015 draft already?

Alan

Legend
JRobinson with his priorities:
We need to draft one receiver that will be a solid NFL contributor and a for sure potential #1.
As of now, I don't see the necessity for the Rams to draft a WR high enough to draft any of the players being talked about here. That's regardless of how Quick turns out. Even without Quick on the team, I'm fine with what we have now providing Britt continues to play like he is now and we can re-sign him.

Let's wait to see how this year goes.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
IF they decide to go with a WR early my choice would be Amari Cooper. Guy is an all around beast.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I like Greene, but I'm curious to see how he does this year without Benjamin drawing coverage. Plus anyone who has Jameis throwing him the ball looks pretty good. Not to say Greene isn't a good player in his own right.

PolarBear

Rookie
We'll since we are talking about 2015 draft already....
My mock....
Round 1. Landon Collins, I would prefer the Oregon cb but he is off the board
Round 2: DGB, falls cause of off field issues, could be next Gordon.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
We'll since we are talking about 2015 draft already....
My mock....
Round 1. Landon Collins, I would prefer the Oregon cb but he is off the board
Round 2: DGB, falls cause of off field issues, could be next Gordon.

That's a poor comp if you want to justify drafting him with a second rounder. Gordon's next violation will likely put him out of the league.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Thanks for bringing Rashad Greene to my attention. Love his highlights. Looks like he plays angry and has great body control. Broils comes to mind. Not sure it that's a good comparison though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Greene can improve his route running, he'll be in the first round discussion. Wouldn't hurt him to get a little bigger as well.

I doubt it. I've been high on Greene for awhile but I think the chances he goes Round 1 are low. He'll have to blow up the combine. I think he slots better in the 3rd round range right now. Could move into the 2nd with a strong year.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
DGB! We just seem to have to have someone on suspension at all times!;)