If our offensive line and passing attack were better we would be a Super Bowl contender

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
The defense has played great for the most part all year and seem to be getting better. Todd Gurley is the best RB in the game, a true threat anywhere on the field and in a variety of ways. If the line and passing attack were only average. They really need to change some things up and get it fixed.

SierraRam

Recreational User
if the line and passing attack were only average. They really need to change some things up and get it fixed.

If the line were fixed, I believe the passing attack would (at least) be average. I still have faith in our very young OL. They ran well up the middle and left. The right side struggled with the Brown's DT, Starks who could be heading to a Pro Bowl.

We need to do to the whiners what the did to us for years: Get well, get better & fix things against a lesser team.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also if I dieted and exercised I would lose weight, but let's hope the Rams are a bit more determined than me.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I agree. It's a shame too, cause the window in the NFC is wide open.

iced

Was thinking about starting a thread on this....we're still lacking a good o-line and a great receiver..

how many people thought our WR's were "Solid" or "adequate"? how many people thought our rb's fit into the same category, before gurley was drafted?

Gurley having that kind of impact at the RB position is the same type of guy we need outwide - a THREAT, that you can't cover one on one....not complimentary pieces, but a Stud...The Talent Level is vastly different

We upgrade those two groups, and we're looking superbowl legit

RedRam

Pro Bowler
While I think we'd all like to see a Superbowl run, let's pump the brakes a little. Ten games left to earn a trip to the playoffs. Winning seven or eight gets the Rams to the dance. You never know what'll happen there. If the kids keep learning and getting better, and Snead can keep the team together and add a piece or two, they could be a threat next year for sure.

jap

Legend
I expect the young OL guys to start resembling real NFL unit sometime in the 2nd half of the season. Gurley's running helps a lot because it really fires these guys up. No one is gonna want to be the one to stop a drive with a stupid penalty or a missed assignment when TGII is running his heart out. Expect Brown to be more in tune with his RG post this weekend. It's time to do to the damn '9ers what they have been doing to us for so long throughout the '90's and what we used to do so much to them decades before.