If not Rob could it be Rod?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
As in Rod Marinelli...we have comparable highly skilled and YOUNG players in our 4-3 as Marinelli had during his tenure with the Bears. Ironic how he resigned after Trestman was named HC. Horton was treated poorly from my eyes from a Bidfuck but landed as a solid d/c for the Brownies. I'm also in the Fisher I Trust belief and would be just as happy with Rob McRib Ryan as well. He would have to run the 4-3. Our front 4 esp rotational like Sims,Cudjo,Conrath and Haynes are much too valuable to suddenly change schemes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well he runs a tampa 2...which I'm not a big fan of.

But he's been hired by Dallas so its a moot point now. :neh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's an interesting question; who is on Fisher's short list?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:

Thanks for pointing out Tampa 2 would have been the same or close w/ Lovie, right?

That's right he did join the condemned Cowgirls staff. I thought the Monte Kiffin as d/c was "quite interesting".

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
It's an interesting question; who is on Fisher's short list?

Fisher's short list

1. Rob Ryan
2. Rob Ryan
3. Rex Ryan's twin

Lesson

Oh, really?
bluecoconuts said:
No love for Lovie?

From what I've read, Lovie wanted a HC job and since he didn't get one, he'll possibly wait a season before coming back.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
BatteringRambo said:
Angry Ram said:

Thanks for pointing out Tampa 2 would have been the same or close w/ Lovie, right?

That's right he did join the condemned Cowgirls staff. I thought the Monte Kiffin as d/c was "quite interesting".

Pretty much, being Rod was Lovie's DL coach.

IDK how Monte Kiffin is gonna work...they are changing schemes and the "new" scheme is outdated. Man do I hate the tampa 2.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lesson said:
bluecoconuts said:
No love for Lovie?

From what I've read, Lovie wanted a HC job and since he didn't get one, he'll possibly wait a season before coming back.

I'm surprised Lovie didn't garner more interest from the teams with vacancies.

But, I agree (and perhaps read somewhere) he is going to sit out if he didn't get a HC gig.