If McCoy starts and Cards lose....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
.... then Rams would again be in position to regain control of their own destiny for division title and as high as the #2 seed.

(Oh and the minor detail that they have to stop playing like sh*t).

It's Sunday and I've found my homer glasses... I'm sayin there's a chance... (Jim Carrey voice)

Tiebreak vs. AZ: could be tied on H2H, div record, common opponents (LAR loss to TN and SF, AZ loss to GB and SEA). Rams could win tiebreak on conf record.

Tiebreak vs. GB: H 2 H

Tiebreak vs. TB: H 2 H

Tiebreak vs Dal: Rams need Dal to lose at least one more game. But Dal lost to TB, a common opponent, which would help with tiebreakers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not really concerned about what AZ is doing anymore. That was a few weeks ago when fans here were rooting for them to beat the shitty irrelevant Seahawks.

The Cards finally stumbled and the Rams squandered the opportunity to make their move. As a matter of opinion, i believe that IF the Rams had kept winning, the Cards wouldn't be as cautious with Murray's injury right now, so essentially...Murray getting 100% healthy right now is thanks to the Rams losing 2 straight games.

I'm pretty much locked into the Rams maintaining the #5 seed now. I'm in the minority, but I actually don't think that's a really bad thing. The Rams play tight and seemingly less focused at home and as front running favorites.

I say just get in and get hot. Hopefully this time we don't lose one of our superstars to injury. AD, Kupp, Ramsey, Stafford etc.

Last edited: