If I was Stan Kroenke I would...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

X said:
I'm going for the hat trick here now.

"Never gonna happen."

Look, I understand what you're saying, but it's just not going to happen. I know that's what you want, but even you have to realize that kind of statement is PR suicide. Even if he's not even contemplating it now, if he moves the team in 20 years, that kind of statement will be on the record and replayed a billion times. That said, you might hear something about his commitment to St Louis "right now" and how he is dedicated to bringing the city a winning Franchise, but you won't hear him say "We're not going anywhere - ever." You just won't.

Still don't see your point since the act of moving...is PR suicide in St. Louis. Besides we're not looking at 20 years here. The timeframe is much shorter, perhaps 2-3 years. The NFL has no other viable cities in the US to exploit save LA with previous NFL history. The virgin markets are all too dicey or in SA's case also close to existing franchises. JAX situation is not something the NFL wants to repeat. That leaves international but the costs involved and existing competition makes it an even riskier proposition.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Move em back to LA and be done with it Stan........