If I was Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How bout we make Bradford pay us to stay a Ram since he's stolen our money already?
That was necessary?

Some of you are really disappointing me today.

I'll catch you guys later. Tired of reading this stuff.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah absolutely. My only issue is, I really like Jeff Fisher. I have no idea what kind of person Stan is. Will he keep Fisher if the Rams have another 7-9 season because "well we lost Bradford". Or will he find someone else because he's done with excuses?

Fisher has done a great job with this team. I highly doubt Stan is so blind that he can't see the dramatic improvement of this team within the last three years.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
How bout we make Bradford pay us to stay a Ram since he's stolen our money already?
Take this to the PD. We don't need this crap here.

Freaking guy busted his ass to come back only to have this shit happen and you kick him in the teeth while he's down.
We all saw what the team did last year with Clemens. Sub .500. Playing QB for a 5-42 team ain't easy.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
That was necessary?

Some of you are really disappointing me today.

I'll catch you guys later. Tired of reading this stuff.

What am I supposed to do? Sit here and cry? Take a joke lightly and look on the bright side of things. Yeah maybe it was unnecessary for my joke but everyone who's bitching isn't helping anything either. Time to rally fellas. Forget about Sam and move on. I feel bad for Sam but that's not gonna fix anything. Best of luck to him but life will go on without him playing for the rams.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Take this to the PD. We don't need this crap here.

Freaking guy busted his ass to come back only to have this crap happen and you kick him in the teeth while he's down.
We all saw what the team did last year with Clemens. Sub .500. Playing QB for a 5-42 team ain't easy.

Good lord people chill out. I've been praising the guy all offseason. What are we supposed to do now? I say we stop the Bradford talk now cause it's not gonna solve anything. Next guy up. I'm done talking about Bradford and reading all the comments on here that suck all hope from our team. We still have a great roster, forget about Sam, he's done.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Good lord people chill out. I've been praising the guy all offseason. What are we supposed to do now? I say we stop the Bradford talk now cause it's not gonna solve anything. Next guy up. I'm done talking about Bradford and reading all the comments on here that suck all hope from our team. We still have a great roster, forget about Sam, he's done.

Sorry dude, but people act like Sam is the only reason we haven't been better. The entire roster sucked and was rebuilt. It's fine if you or anyone thinks Sam is done. But I see no reason to beat the guy up at the same time.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Sorry dude, but people act like Sam is the only reason we haven't been better. The entire roster sucked and was rebuilt. It's fine if you or anyone thinks Sam is done. But I see no reason to beat the guy up at the same time.

It's all good. Wasn't trying to beat the guy up but I guess it came off that way. Not everyone sees the other stuff we all say in support of the guy.

Seriously though, everyone here is great and the camaraderie is awesome, but I think we need to collectively lighten up a bit. Life will go on without Sam, as much as many of us don't want it to. I feel bad for him but like I said, that's not gonna solve anything. People are hurt every day. I hope Sam recovers well, but now my support is behind the next guy up.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's all good. Wasn't trying to beat the guy up but I guess it came off that way. Not everyone sees the other stuff we all say in support of the guy.

Seriously though, everyone here is great and the camaraderie is awesome, but I think we need to collectively lighten up a bit. Life will go on without Sam, as much as many of us don't want it to. I feel bad for him but like I said, that's not gonna solve anything. People are hurt every day. I hope Sam recovers well, but now my support is behind the next guy up.

Fair enough bro. Sorry if I overreacted on you. Just sad. I honestly think Sam was going to have a huge year, now his career is in jeopardy. Feel bad for the guy.

A55VA6

Legend
Fair enough bro. Sorry if I overreacted on you. Just sad. I honestly think Sam was going to have a huge year, now his career is in jeopardy. Feel bad for the guy.
It's sad. If he comes back and tears that ACL again.. I think his career will indeed be over. He'd have to retire at that point I would think. He's pretty set financially..

Bluesy

Name
Kyle

I think it's hard to argue that he would have had a bad year, everything from him looked awesome so far this season, which is why this injury sucks so much. Oh well though. Like you said, I think we all feel bad for him. Wish he could have showed everyone how good he can be.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Also, I really can't see him coming back to play. He just hasn't had good luck and anyone in their right mind would probably call it quits at this point. Like others have said, he's got a ton of money so why risk hurting yourself even worse and ruining your body permanently.

The only reason I could see him (or anyone in this scenario) wanting to come back is so he could prove himself and prove the haters wrong.