If I Was Going Wr High In The Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah I still read the PD forum because they still have a couple posters I like but the rest of those guys don't seem to like the Rams or watch football.

:lol:

It's funny how we all feel that same way!

Alan

Legend
My interest has been peaked. I think I'll try posting there for a couple of weeks just to see what it's like.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Hey CGI i'm also digging that sweet ROD cash i'm getting by posting replies, virtual action means the wife wont kill me!

PhxRam

Yeah I still read the PD forum because they still have a couple posters I like but the rest of those guys don't seem to like the Rams or watch football.

The PD is nothing but an island of misfit posters

misfit-toys.jpg

Alan

Legend
My first post is going to be titled: Should we just cut Braford or try and trade him?

What do you think?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey CGI i'm also digging that sweet ROD cash i'm getting by posting replies, virtual action means the wife wont kill me!

Yeah after losing it all a couple weeks ago, I've built back some cash with a winning streak. It's fun.

Alan

Legend
I've got over $40K but I'm in hock up to my eyeballs to "The Man". :peek:
He's not somebody you want to cross.

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators wanting drastic solutions:
Definitely cut.
That's the position I'm going to try and defend. Should be fun.

Thordaddy adding to the convo:
Without trying to turn him into a tight end first?
Not after his knee injury.